• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue hiring.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With the heroin junkie off the line, theres at least one more spot open.

Umm, who? Whatever the story is, I'm pretty sure the guy's not a junkie, nor ever even a user.

He might be an addict, but it's probably not to drugs.

Last edited:
Umm, who? Whatever the story is, I'm pretty sure the guy's not a junkie, nor ever even a user.

He might be an addict, but it's probably not to drugs.

I'm sure he isn't....an sort he had the unfortunate luck to get caught up in it.

For the record, i've been in a bad situation myself so I can understand how quick bad things can happen when it comes to a local lady of the night. I'm human too.

Jetblew would be an excellent "contrarian" feeder for a real airline.

The new "regional/continental" model.

Moronic pilots feeding pilots with stones.

Makes all kinds of sense.

Not that there's anything wrong with it but you came to JB from a Regional and now you talk so high and mighty and oh so full of yourself.
If this place is beneath you and your superior skills, do yourself a favor and just move onto greener pastures. Sooner rather than later we hope....

Not that there's anything wrong with it but you came to JB from a Regional and now you talk so high and mighty and oh so full of yourself.
If this place is beneath you and your superior skills, do yourself a favor and just move onto greener pastures. Sooner rather than later we hope....

Listen to the old man still telling people to go elsewhere if they don't like it.

I was the one trying to convince dumb a$$es like you to organize ten years ago in order to save our health plan.

I didn't come from a f#cking a regional you dumb f#ck and I don't need to go elsewhere.

Not anymore.

Now I can sit back and point out your ignorance.

Please enjoy.

However....

... the point of this thread is to warn prospective new-hires with good chops to look elsewhere.

Stay FAR, FAR AWAY!!!

Somebody needs a hug I think?
A good cry like that post above should fix ya right up.
You're just as good as the rest of us, really.....

Tell that to all the families at jetblew who pay cash for health care year after year due to the ignorance of people like you.

Linepilot is a self hating MORON! JetBlue could be better, but if you listen to this idiot you might be missing out on a nice opportunity. Good luck to everyone who applies.

Latest resources

Back