• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue hiring.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh goodie... A chance for experienced guys to be overlooked so JB can hire low time guys with a few years in the right seat of an RJ....

Sorry, a bit jaded by JB's hiring practices.. ( although I know a lot of qualified guys there too)

Last edited:
Oh goodie... A chance for experienced guys to be overlooked so JB can hire low time guys with a few years in the right seat of an RJ....

Sorry, a bit jaded by JB's hiring practices.. ( although I know a lot of qualified guys there too)

Really the classes are a mix, mine was 6RJ Ca's, 3RJ FO's, 2 Corporate and a Military.

There are 1565 pilots hired since the end of 2006, plus up to 40 pilots whose hire dates are unknown and have since left. There are 1430 pilots still on the property who were hired since the end of 2006.

There are 1565 pilots hired since the end of 2006, plus up to 40 pilots whose hire dates are unknown and have since left. There are 1430 pilots still on the property who were hired since the end of 2006.

Just checking to see how a date of hire would look if SWA and JB would team up!;)

Kind of a ****************************** thing to say, for sure. It doesn't matter because you're not going to get a DOH merge. This isn't Airtran and you're not going to get more than 200 aircraft and 2800 pilots at a discount.

Kind of a ****************************** thing to say, for sure. It doesn't matter because you're not going to get a DOH merge. This isn't Airtran and you're not going to get more than 200 aircraft and 2800 pilots at a discount.

Did not mean it that way. But it would be a great network fit.

Latest resources

Back