• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue hiring.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How has the US Government done running the VA healthcare system? How many proud veterans have died due to fraud and abuse at the VA?

Here is the answer right here. How in the hell could the government run healthcare for the entire country??? They can't even run the damn VA worth a crap.

Yep, just like previous military intelligence found WOMD in Iraq! [emoji83]

Don't know. They don't tell us anything. We didn't even know when the damn app window was was opening until you all did.

Hopefully someone will post when they start making calls.

I'm guessing that we won't interview until October.

Pool is quite full now and we still have candidates from 3/19&20, all of April and May interviews still waiting for a call for a class date. Earliest class date for any of these folks would be 9/10. I don't have exact numbers of class sizes, but I think attrition has been less than planned leading to smaller class sizes.

GP

I'm guessing that we won't interview until October.

Pool is quite full now and we still have candidates from 3/19&20, all of April and May interviews still waiting for a call for a class date. Earliest class date for any of these folks would be 9/10. I don't have exact numbers of class sizes, but I think attrition has been less than planned leading to smaller class sizes.

GP

There will be two interview dates in September and two in October. Not sure after that.

Successful candidates will likely be placed in a class in the first half of 2015.

Good luck.

GP

Don't know. They don't tell us anything. We didn't even know when the damn app window was was opening until you all did.

Hopefully someone will post when they start making calls.

Just to call the big BS flag when is do! We all got an email one week before the app open. So I'm not saying this place is perfect! Is not... But lying gets you sheet!

Last edited:
There will be two interview dates in September and two in October. Not sure after that.

Successful candidates will likely be placed in a class in the first half of 2015.

Good luck.

GP

thank you for the information!

Latest resources

Back