• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Feb. 10 11:30am interview. Just got a call for a July 13 class. 12 people in the class. Was offered the June 29th class as apparently 2 people dropped out of it, unfortunately I was unable to accept it. No breakdown of aircraft was given.

WELCOME ABOARD all New Blues...... It certainly is good to see and know there are new faces showing up on property weekly. Best of luck while you are in training and if you are awarded JFK, you will find the best food in Kew at Tu Casa. Try the Pollo Soltada..
Not to be a Buzz Kill: As you probably are aware of here at the Blue Jet: The ALPA campaign is in full swing. As a new hire, you are afforded the same voice and vote as the most senior person on property. Please do not be fooled by company rhetoric that implys the Direct Relationship is in your best interest and therefore you as a new hire should buy into their propoganda machine.
All of us were new hires at one time and things were a lot different a few years ago. I cannot think of one classmate back in new hire class that at the time was a proponent for a CBA.... Things have certainly changed and unfortunately, things have not changed for the better.
All of your fellow Jet Blue Pilots are proud to work here and I have not met one FO or Captain that hopes to hold the company hostage by an ALPA Vote. In fact... everyone of your Comrades seeks to make JB a much better place to work and eventually retire from. Hence: The passionate opinions displayed on this thread as well as others. I hope my new colleagues will look intently at this profession and come to the conclusion we have a much better chance at securing our future through a Collective Bargaining Agreement versus a Direct Relationship.
Very soon, we will all have a vote/say in our futures.....

+1 Well Said. Maybe you could send that out to all the pilots here via email...it seems that reply all and ATMS Pilots is very popular these days.

Seriously, awesome post...may need to steal it to send to some friends.

I heard rumors JB might be conducting interviews again in July. How true is this? I interviewed in January. Unfortunately, I was rejected. Other than updating my profile online, what else can I do to get a second chance to interview again? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

Last edited:
I have a friend on a similar situation. I'm trying to find out the interview schedule myself.

Latest resources

Back