• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got the call for Sept 7. Looking forward to it.

When did you interview? I interview on Thursday and I'm just trying to gauge how long it's taking from interview to class date right now. Thanks! I'm excited about the whole experience!

When did you interview? I interview on Thursday and I'm just trying to gauge how long it's taking from interview to class date right now. Thanks! I'm excited about the whole experience!

Aug 3rd, got the call today for Sept 7th class. PM me for more deets.

How long is it from Interview to class date these days? I have two buddys interviewing on 8/25.

Geez! Am I only the guy left from the December window that hasn't interviewed yet? Well at least I get to reapply next week, so I got that going for me...Which is nice. Good luck with interviews everyone!

Geez! Am I only the guy left from the December window that hasn't interviewed yet? Well at least I get to reapply next week, so I got that going for me...Which is nice. Good luck with interviews everyone!

I applied in april of 2010, and went to the open house around the same time. After which I didn't hear anything until about 2 weeks ago. I really didn't follow or update with jetblue. Finally got called to interview yesterday.

It's gotta be a weird feeling not hearing anything for over a year and then getting a call!!

I gotta question:

Myself and alot of other very qualified pilots (furloughed) applied at the same time. Why did JB not just keep going through the apps that met the quals? Don't get me wrong, I'm gonna be ready with my finger over the mouse, but it is a bit confusing seeing them send out emails saying they are gonna dump the current apps. While at the same time they are interviewing right up to the window opening. Why not just ask someone like myself to update my app with some new times etc..?

Good luck to all those applying

Latest resources

Back