• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

jetBlue canceled classes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Both. Interviewed April 13, phase 2 email a week later. Eventually he got a call seeing if he could make the June 6 class. For personal reasons he couldn't make that class. He was then told there would be no more new hire classes until August 15.

Can anyone from Jetblue confirm or deny this rumor regarding no classes after June 6 until August?

Although we haven't recieved anything from official channels internally about class schedules, I was sitting next to my friend when he got the news. It's legit.

Realistic upgrade times at JetBlue?

I've heard a lot of different things about this, mostly 2 years from DOH to 190 CA and 3 years from DOH to 320 CA. I realize that this time is dependent on some unknowns such as attrition and fleet crossover once the fences are lifted but can anyone at JB who really knows something provide a realistic estimate based on what is happening now? Thanks.

Yeah BC. Everything at JetBlue is clearly fantabulous! How dare you throw any honesty out there for prospective pilots. :p

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? ":puke:

Bavarianne... maybe if you actually understood what has happened over at AAA, you would possibly understand people's reaction to it.

How's this?
You have 14 years of longevity at AAA and now you will have 0.

Maybe our attrition to AAA WILL be affected?

Nah...
You'd rather mock the airline once again.

How's that SWA app coming along?
Man, they haven't hired you? THEY must be idiots!

Latest resources

Back