JetBlue and fuel stops

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boeingman said:

As is one of my sons. Next time jerkoff, before you start mention crap about someones family (you did start that first) you might think twice. Like I told you before, don’t start asking questions or throwing insults if you are not going to like the response. Comprende?

With a blowhard father like you, he's not dead. He is in hiding. Little man types in little font.

AMF

Last edited:
32LT10 said:
With a blowhard father like you, he's not dead. He is in hiding. Little man types in little font.

AMF

Thanks for making my point about you over and over again.

I'll bet your mother is rolling over in her grave. She off herself to avoid the continued embarassment from her
idiot son? Must have.

My deepest apologies about the font. I will speak to the computer immediatley and make sure it never happens again.

Boeingman said:
I'll bet your mother is rolling over in her grave. She off herself to avoid the continued embarassment from her
idiot son? Must have.

That is F'ing wrong and immature. Booze and posting don't mix!!

I never heard the term because, obviously unlike you, I don’t hang around whores. With your personality I can see why this would be familiar territory for you? Do you also tell them about your 747 and the nuances of O’Hare to distract them when you can’t perform?

Really? Most of the guard bums I know were definitely of ill repute. As for the town bike term you never set foot in an Irish pub? Heck I have heard that term in the states and around the world. It is generally told as a joke in a festive mood of people sharing a few pints but I am sure you were never invited out with the crew. Or perhaps if you were, you kept missing them. (Hate to break the news to ya' but they were avoiding you. Tell the old man we will be a O'malley's ha ha ha)

But Interesting comment about wife beater t-shirts? So you automatically think those type of shirts is a precursor to domestic violence?

Oh you got me there. I often see them on the wall street elite. In fact I bet first class is filled with them. I have seen enough cop's episodes to be comfortable with the idea that the "wife beater" shirt is a good application of the term.

Obviously for you it IS an ego issue

Let's see you are the guy that has to tell us he has an L39, Citation, and typed in the 757. Who's ego is at stake here. What your wife not show you enough attention? She not worship you and tell you how wonderful you are. So you come here to lift your creddentials and you internet millionaire wallet so we can all be in awe. Tell us again about your wealth and fortune. You seem to love to talk about yourself so let us hear more. It really is interesting. ROTFL

32LT10 said:

Really? Most of the guard bums I know were definitely of ill repute. As for the town bike term you never set foot in an Irish pub? Heck I have heard that term in the states and around the world. It is generally told as a joke in a festive mood of people sharing a few pints but I am sure you were never invited out with the crew. Or perhaps if you were, you kept missing them. (Hate to break the news to ya' but they were avoiding you. Tell the old man we will be a O'malley's ha ha ha)

Oh you got me there. I often see them on the wall street elite. In fact I bet first class is filled with them. I have seen enough cop's episodes to be comfortable with the idea that the "wife beater" shirt is a good application of the term.

Let's see you are the guy that has to tell us he has an L39, Citation, and typed in the 757. Who's ego is at stake here. What your wife not show you enough attention? She not worship you and tell you how wonderful you are. So you come here to lift your creddentials and you internet millionaire wallet so we can all be in awe. Tell us again about your wealth and fortune. You seem to love to talk about yourself so let us hear more. It really is interesting. ROTFL

Jerk off, every one of my responses has been tailored to your assinine accusations and misrepresentations. If you are uncomfortable with the answers don't ask the questions. I am not ashamned of it. In fact with dolts like you, I enjoy rubbing the cash factor right back in your face. If you are just some airline loser who can only survive by flying, have at it.

Still waiting for your answer to the question of JB/UA unqualified pilots. Posting your dribble doesn't change the fact you haven't been able to climb your way out of a hole. Now don't confuse this term hole for any of your whore friends or bike wife. Now the wife is fair game since you insist on dragging mine in here.

As far as your bar/whore scenario...obviously you hang out in seedier establishments than I do. I promise I wil trow away the 2 wife beater shirts I own.

Still berating the military types eh? Good, then I know it bothers you. LMAO.

Psst. If it makes you feel any better, I only own 1/5 of the Citation. I wish I could tell you it is all mine, but I can't.

Last edited:
As I am not a guard "nazi", I don't really like being a thread "nazi" either. However, we have really left the FMS course of the original thread, haven't we?

Far be it from me to agree with anything mr. big time whale man or mr. big time ALPA man (31LT10 and PCL128) say. I say it is entirely hypocritical of any UAL guy to place a critique of the caliber of pilots that other airlines have hired when we know what kind of pilots they hired at some point in their history. Whether or not it was demanded by the EEOC or not means little when he spouts off about missed radio calls and pilots talking on 121.5. Others have pointed to the many missteps of some wayward UAL pilots. I will not say anything, other than for the grace of God go us all.

Then we have ALPA boy agreeing with him. A PFT goon who after he has stepped all over the careers of others getting a job with a regional that surely will end up taking hundreds of other pilots jobs (and UNION jobs at that) somehow sees the light about how wrong it was. The horse has left the barn, you can't pretend it didn't happen. Sorry, but what goes around comes around. And I have learned that it is surely true in this business.

Back to the original thread.

A350

Boeingman said:
I am not ashamned of it. In fact with dolts like you, I enjoy rubbing the cash factor right back in your face. If you are just some airline loser who can only survive by flying, have at it.

Well in addition to being a racist you are an elitest also. If you wear a gold chain and at least one ring other than a wedding ring then you have completed the "trifecta of aging".

Glad you are concerned about my wealth. That is how you measure yourself with other men is it? I prefer height. (those with a sense of humor will get it) That is from a movie that involved laughter and I have a feeling you don't know what that is like.

As far a JetBlew goes. Yep I dislike them. Yep I don't agree with on how they to down play the seriousness of this job. I don't agree with many things blew. I do believe there is a whole new band of believers waiting in line to make Virgin Red the new darling. Did UAL hire minorites? Yes. Does JBLU put their low qualed pilots in advertisments? Yes. For those that argue that JBLU had nothing to do with it, they would have to sign off on having the logo and name in the mag. Noticed some of the other success stories only list the guy and that he is flying the dream with an unamed airline. But JBLU being the whores they are wanted their name front and center. Just like you got to have your ego leading the pack.

As to the seedy pubs. Well London for one is full of pubs. Have a few favorites and as far your thoughts of self importance keep that up. You need a friend.

Boeingman-

First, thank you for pointing out that JB is not in the business of hiring someone simply because they are a minority etc. JB has minimums and competitive minimums that are simply not ignored.

Second, United has for years hired the most unqualified inexperienced pilots on or off the market. No new news there.

Actually no more need be said.

OK one more thing...quit going round with this 32LT10 fella. He is a few strokes short of a good time and does not bring out the best in you.

Bluejuice

Wow. This thread definitely belongs in the Flight Info "High Coefficient of Pantywaddedness" Hall of Fame.

I don't remember which one of you cretins presumed to take the other to task for his spelling, but it's minutiae, not minutia.

Latest resources

Back