JetBlue and fuel stops

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boeingman said:

Nothing to do with the picket line. To me, the pin should instill a sense of pride and brotherhood in the profession. One with a star on top even more so.

Now is this brotherhood you speak of an exclusive club. As you tend to cast UAL as YONITED and the term UAL Brain Surgeons would have one believe you cast all of the UAL pilots out of your brotherhood. Not mind that UAL pilots have probably contributed more to ALPA than any other group. UAL and DAL are generally neck and neck in PAC contributions and dues dollars. I suppose you share with your hangar buddy the term YONITED and that you don't believe the UAL pilots should be able to wear the pin. Even though the UAL pilots were the impetus strike to keep the B-scale from scorching the earth.

So were you an Eastern crawl back and that is what has your ire? You followed a suicide mission led by Bryan and now you blame ALPA for your demise?

Can you type through the white cape or do you need to take it off to communicate?

Okay, this if effing ridiculous. Now we have two more children (apparently one an upstanding NAMBLA member) battling in between the other two children. I recommend the four of you arrange a meeting and resolve this bufoonery with a WWF-esque steel cage match. Either that or you all need some more hobbies (and not NAMBLA).

.....now back to your regularly scheduled JB bashing...

Yet you have the balls to attack another airline and their pilots composition and background given your own airline’s sordid past with regard to hiring unqualified minorities. That is very telling about your own personal character and persona.

This argument always comes from the guy who didn't get hired back in the day OR the guy who for whatever reason has to hang on to something to make himself feel superior to somebody else.

Funny either way. I used to walk into ops in ORD/SFO/DEN and see an overwelming majority of pilots who looked awfully white, male and had the ex-military look to them. Just like your airline!

Mugs said:
N.A.M.B.L.A. Having no idea what he was talking about, I did a search and found to my disgust what he was referring to...

...I will let the rest of you look it up if you are so inclined. Quite frankly, I am disturbed as to how he knew what it was...

Thanks for letting us look it up, dad.

:beer:

32LT10 said:
Well in addition to being a racist you are an elitest also. If you wear a gold chain and at least one ring other than a wedding ring then you have completed the "trifecta of aging".

Glad you are concerned about my wealth. That is how you measure yourself with other men is it? I prefer height. (those with a sense of humor will get it) That is from a movie that involved laughter and I have a feeling you don't know what that is like.

As far a JetBlew goes. Yep I dislike them. Yep I don't agree with on how they to down play the seriousness of this job. I don't agree with many things blew. I do believe there is a whole new band of believers waiting in line to make Virgin Red the new darling. Did UAL hire minorites? Yes. Does JBLU put their low qualed pilots in advertisments? Yes. For those that argue that JBLU had nothing to do with it, they would have to sign off on having the logo and name in the mag. Noticed some of the other success stories only list the guy and that he is flying the dream with an unamed airline. But JBLU being the whores they are wanted their name front and center. Just like you got to have your ego leading the pack.

As to the seedy pubs. Well London for one is full of pubs. Have a few favorites and as far your thoughts of self importance keep that up. You need a friend.
The only whores here are the women in your house faggot.

Latest resources

Back