• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue & American

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No dl just gave us back the agreement we had with Nwa. If this aa thing doesn't seriously concern you then you are an idiot. Probably just as bad as these mil fo's I fly with that have no idea what scope is. You know what's next? Dl, ua, republic. You name it. The company is being very smart about this and calling it interline and not a codeshare so the smart pilots don't get all upset but all this is, is a back door way in.

Jeezus!! That took only 4 posts. No more Delta/Jetblue rumors. Now it's all AA?!

We just got pass agreements on big D a couple weeks ago...this mean we're merging with them again too?

Waaaaait...I know, it'll be something like Deltameriblue Mega Airlines

Yep, everything is fine. Dave will take care of us. We don't need a union, they are working on it. When does this group stop acting like a doormat?

No dl just gave us back the agreement we had with Nwa. If this aa thing doesn't seriously concern you then you are an idiot. Probably just as bad as these mil fo's I fly with that have no idea what scope is. You know what's next? Dl, ua, republic. You name it. The company is being very smart about this and calling it interline and not a codeshare so the smart pilots don't get all upset but all this is, is a back door way in.

So, all of the APA pilots are dumb? Because, AA has pretty good scope protection, and this is being allowed on their end as well. A back door in to what exactly....320's and 190's?

I'm all for scope and a CBA.....but sometimes I think this stuff is just what it's being said it is........maybe I'm dumb.

CD

Yep. Dave cares too much about the brand. Those of you that have been using that argument the last 9 years can throw that out the door. Wake up people!!!!

So, all of the APA pilots are dumb? Because, AA has pretty good scope protection, and this is being allowed on their end as well. A back door in to what exactly....320's and 190's?

I'm all for scope and a CBA.....but sometimes I think this stuff is just what it's being said it is........maybe I'm dumb.

CD

I can guarantee the apa blowing a nut over this. If you commute on them, have fun. I'm sure you will get an earful and they have every right to do so.

Outsider looking in only (so throw your shoes if you must...), but giving up JFK slots expand in DCA sounds pretty smart to me. JB gets crushed whenever NYC goes down for weather. Having more cities and more options seems like a win/win. I don't see JB guys to London or Europe anytime soon, so the extra overflow of folks might be good for them.

If I were an AA guy, however, I might be questioning this one. Are they just surrendering some of the domestic market?

See....

Outsider looking in only (so throw your shoes if you must...), but giving up JFK slots expand in DCA sounds pretty smart to me. JB gets crushed whenever NYC goes down for weather. Having more cities and more options seems like a win/win. I don't see JB guys to London or Europe anytime soon, so the extra overflow of folks might be good for them.

If I were an AA guy, however, I might be questioning this one. Are they just surrendering some of the domestic market?

See, Albie says good for Jetblue. Hope there is still money in the merger fund if it comes to that, or does the company have to look out for you?

I really like the part in the article where Arpey waxes eloquent on the brand and product of Jetblue, but when asked by a reporter if he has ever flown on Jetblue, he says, well "no".

Luv

the future of airline growth......codesharing.

yay. so now a buncha jb pilots do the work american should be doing.

that's what we get for having $39 fares

Yep. Dave cares too much about the brand. Those of you that have been using that argument the last 9 years can throw that out the door. Wake up people!!!!

Dave cares about the brand and "organic growth" right up to the point that business says to stop. If it improves his paycheck then that is what he is going to do. Regardless of how affects the pilots and other employees. He will sell us down the river on the fastest boat if it is good for His pay, the BOD, the stock holders, the customers. Notice the employees are not on the list.

Just my opinion......

FNG

Latest resources

Back