• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue adding F on JFK-SFO/LAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe that's our new product. Also Delta entertainment options when they have them kick our butt. In coach, 24 channels of free tv plus music tv shows and movies on-demand ( you pay for the on demand stuff in coach, but the live tv and everything in F is free. IIRC).. We've been resting on our entertainment laurels a bit these last few years.
LiveTV 4.0 is very impressive and will be free to Premium Seats and a card swipe for everyone else for the expanded channel list.

86 channels for the new LiveTV was the rumor I heard (for B6)

LiveTV 4.0 is very impressive and will be free to Premium Seats and a card swipe for everyone else for the expanded channel list.

Meh, unless it includes some ondemand content on a hard drive for all the flying we do outside the LTV sat coverage, I could care less about 86 channels of crap.

My sincere apologies. I had too much to drink last night and went over the line. If I could delete my prior post, I would.

I applaud your honesty. We should make a new thread out of this, because the original isn't all that great.

From what I've heard "Premium Class" is not planned to be a First Class product.

well..."first class" is just a big seat...business class is the money melon.

I heard it was going to be pretty sweet. But I know officially JB is keeping a lid on it until they decide to do the full reveal.

I believe DL is increasing service between LAX and JFK to 7 daily flights, 4 of which will be 767s. I also believe they will have lie flat seats and Dish Network Live Sat TV. SFO also gets an increase, along with SEA. It's gonna be really interesting to watch, no doubt.

Bye Bye---General Lee

So you and others are saying that Virgin is actually bringing UP the industry by causing others to duplicate their services to compete? Well what do you know! No I do not work there.

Latest resources

Back