• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetBlue adding F on JFK-SFO/LAX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe DL is increasing service between LAX and JFK to 7 daily flights, 4 of which will be 767s. I also believe they will have lie flat seats and Dish Network Live Sat TV. SFO also gets an increase, along with SEA. It's gonna be really interesting to watch, no doubt.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I believe DL is increasing service between LAX and JFK to 7 daily flights, 4 of which will be 767s. I also believe they will have lie flat seats and Dish Network Live Sat TV. SFO also gets an increase, along with SEA. It's gonna be really interesting to watch, no doubt.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Free TV for every seat?

Mileage Plus access to a world wide network or free TV. Hummmm ...

Business (road warrior) travelers maybe more interested in the FF program and network rather than free access to the History Channel.

Next for B6 is a codeshare into AA network, IMO.

I saw the product.. Lie flat seats with angled partitions, wifi, 12 inch hd screens with premium programming.. power ports, usb ports, conectivity with ipads etc..

$600-$1000 a seat 12-16 seats available with a $750 target price

Should do well service east west and soon to be announced north south service

I saw the product.. Lie flat seats with angled partitions, wifi, 12 inch hd screens with premium programming.. power ports, usb ports, conectivity with ipads etc..

$600-$1000 a seat 12-16 seats available with a $750 target price

Should do well service east west and soon to be announced north south service

This is the new Delta product you are referring to?

Mileage Plus access to a world wide network or free TV. Hummmm ...

Business (road warrior) travelers maybe more interested in the FF program and network rather than free access to the History Channel.

Next for B6 is a codeshare into AA network, IMO.

Typical A-hole response.

This is the new Delta product you are referring to?

I believe that's our new product. Also Delta entertainment options when they have them kick our butt. In coach, 24 channels of free tv plus music tv shows and movies on-demand ( you pay for the on demand stuff in coach, but the live tv and everything in F is free. IIRC).. We've been resting on our entertainment laurels a bit these last few years.

I believe that's our new product. Also Delta entertainment options when they have them kick our butt. In coach, 24 channels of free tv plus music tv shows and movies on-demand ( you pay for the on demand stuff in coach, but the live tv and everything in F is free. IIRC).. We've been resting on our entertainment laurels a bit these last few years.

There is a big entertainment upgrade coming with the new interiors. These new interiors should be introduced with 321 and retrofitted to the rest of the fleet.

Latest resources

Back