• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jetblew Is MESSED up!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guy in my crash pad. 12 days in a row, 40 hrs credit. 4 three days in a row; each worth 10hrs. Awesome work rules.
Yeah, but... Hey!
That jet is practically NEW!

I hope his apps are out, as yours should be!

And good luck!

Prob is he's a captain. I've got 7 years at B6 but will leave in a heartbeat. But until I get a call, I'm here to battle. Hopefully guys will come together but I doubt it.

Prob is he's a captain. I've got 7 years at B6 but will leave in a heartbeat. But until I get a call, I'm here to battle. Hopefully guys will come together but I doubt it.
Did you mean it's a prob that he's a Capt? So what, as long as he has 15-20 years left! Maybe even 10 years! Our sched will NOT improve without a CBA and even then negociations will take years.
RUN!
I think that the 3rd time will be the charm, but it will be a tough slog to a CBA. Some ELT guy already threatened at last ALPA vote that they would drag their feet on negociations (sounds like not negociating in good faith, to me).
Maybe 3-engine taxis will cause them to reconsider their strategy...

Did you mean it's a prob that he's a Capt? So what, as long as he has 15-20 years left! Maybe even 10 years! Our sched will NOT improve without a CBA and even then negociations will take years.
RUN!
I think that the 3rd time will be the charm, but it will be a tough slog to a CBA. Some ELT guy already threatened at last ALPA vote that they would drag their feet on negociations (sounds like not negociating in good faith, to me).
Maybe 3-engine taxis will cause them to reconsider their strategy...

I am guessing that WHEN we vote in a union, our current ELT won't be around for much longer. And no matter what any member of the current ELT says, I'd sooner trust a total stranger. I look forward to negotiating our first CBA.

Seems this latest affront to what used to be the most productive and cooperative pilot group in the industry has mercifully silenced the few remaining JetBlue apologists.

They are finally on the endangered species list. Not that they care....

"It's not so bad here"
"I made $200,000 last year"
"I'm on Tricare so I don't really worry about that."
"You shouldn't count on a company for your retirement."
"All these guys leaving is good for you....you'll see some movement."

"Get out of my way, I have PA's to make and seat backs to clean out."...Ok I made this one up. But the rest are actual quotes.

Mercifully.....an endangered species.

Let's put this atrocity out of its misery.

You folks need to meet B O B from NWA. Only thing Iv seen really work in 30 plus years of this....JFK LAX at .69 and taxing out at 6kts will get some attention ...

Latest resources

Back