• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue benefits, healthcare cost?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jetblew absolutely sucks and I've been here for 12 years.

Next

So if you can share! Are you trying to move on? or you going to see how the vote goes and see what happens?

So if you can share! Are you trying to move on? or you going to see how the vote goes and see what happens?

A 50-something is unable to "move on." You will all be in the same place at some point. Hopefully it is with the right airline, with the right pilot group, and most of all, at the right TIME.

YES! Alpa is the answer! From day one your life will improve, promise! Everyone will be happy. No limits on what you make, healthcare will be paid for by company. Maybe a crew meal from time to time, any days off you want and as many as you want. Yes sir, I can't wait. But you can't feel the euphoric if you, yes YOU do not vote YES. So Big Blue, let me hear ya, wear your alpa pins, joins hands, and yell to the mountain top, YES, YES we can. A award winning, industry leading, magazine will be included with your yes vote when the time comes!

YES! Alpa is the answer! From day one your life will improve, promise! Everyone will be happy. No limits on what you make, healthcare will be paid for by company. Maybe a crew meal from time to time, any days off you want and as many as you want. Yes sir, I can't wait. But you can't feel the euphoric if you, yes YOU do not vote YES. So Big Blue, let me hear ya, wear your alpa pins, joins hands, and yell to the mountain top, YES, YES we can. A award winning, industry leading, magazine will be included with your yes vote when the time comes!

You forgot to add the caviat at the end of the commercial in super fast speak and ultra small font:

Results not typical, requires man hours of labor and hard work, failure to volunteer and be involved will cause undesirable affects, the company will fight you at every turn, you may experience physical abnormalities such as; nausea, vomiting sleeplessness, swelling in the ams feet ears and neck, redness of the eyes, bleeding from the ears nose mouth or rectum, hives, boils, internal bleeding, infection, and even death may occur.

Should any of these symptoms occur by all means continue with the DR, consult your local chief pilot or ELT member for guidance. If they are unavailable just ask your neighbor.

We would still HAVE our health plan and a whole laundry list of take-aways under the "direct relationship" if we had simply locked it all in with a union years ago.

You're another useful idiot.

And you're holding onto the past like an old woman remembering her youth.
Are you going to help try to make things better for all or are you just going to continue to Bitch?
Simple question!

And you're holding onto the past like an old woman remembering her youth.
Are you going to help try to make things better for all or are you just going to continue to Bitch?
Simple question!

You know the answer.
Been here 12 years and his life still sucks.
Must be hard near the top.

Results not typical, requires man hours of labor and hard work, failure to volunteer and be involved will cause undesirable affects, the company will fight you at every turn, you may experience physical abnormalities such as; nausea, vomiting sleeplessness, swelling in the ams feet ears and neck, redness of the eyes, bleeding from the ears nose mouth or rectum, hives, boils, internal bleeding, infection, and even death may occur.

Yep!! While ALPA collects their new blue dues laughing.... Not trying to discourage anyone but I hope you guys ready to decertify in 5 years and go solo!! ALPA ??

Latest resources

Back