• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jet Blue benefits, healthcare cost?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey linepilot, c'mon man! Now why would you go calling me a useful idiot? Man that hurts, it hit me really hard bro. Listen line, I'm with you man. I want Alpa, really! All I'm saying is we all want Alpa, why wouldn't we. All of us Big Blue will vote YES. I'm with you man, we all are. Back in the good ol days at Eagle, we had an industry first, Guinness world record 16 yr contract orchestrated by Alpa. Hell yeah, it was awsome, till this day no one and I mean no one has ever replicated that aluminum status of a contract. And TWA, man they got what they deserved, it was the pilots fault. I will never blame Alpa for that, not a tiny bit. So line, let it be known that I like every one of your post, I agree with you, and stand by you and Alpa all the way. Now let's join hands and stop fighting among ourselves and go get Blue unionized! I can't wait to pay those dues along side you Line, like I said, I'm with you.

Hey linepilot, c'mon man! Now why would you go calling me a useful idiot? Man that hurts, it hit me really hard bro. Listen line, I'm with you man. I want Alpa, really! All I'm saying is we all want Alpa, why wouldn't we. All of us Big Blue will vote YES. I'm with you man, we all are. Back in the good ol days at Eagle, we had an industry first, Guinness world record 16 yr contract orchestrated by Alpa. Hell yeah, it was awsome, till this day no one and I mean no one has ever replicated that aluminum status of a contract. And TWA, man they got what they deserved, it was the pilots fault. I will never blame Alpa for that, not a tiny bit. So line, let it be known that I like every one of your post, I agree with you, and stand by you and Alpa all the way. Now let's join hands and stop fighting among ourselves and go get Blue unionized! I can't wait to pay those dues along side you Line, like I said, I'm with you.

Are you a JetBlue pilot?

16 year contract was the price you all paid for having 5 different pilot groups folded into one seniority list.

But I guess you are saying 5 different pilot groups owned by the same company is better.

Latest resources

Back