• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jerry.... Brad... what ya got?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess we'll just have to hunker down and wait, won't we? But look at it this way crj567- you will have nothing to bitch about in the future, come the fall. Either flight hours stay up this fall, which is equivilent to growth and all the money you care to make, or the flying falls off, and you get to stare at the walls with nothing to do in October, just as it's been in the past. Even if we stay busy, it should be more managable if you want time off- more captains hitting the line..................I'm one of them.

Our block hours for December will be equal to July. We have more airframes now than when I was furloughed. In this industry where regionals are failing I'll take it as a good start. I'd much rather be at ASA than any other regional even after what happened to me. On top of that, the reception the furloughed pilots have received has been exceptional (not just for selfish QOL issues). I'm really happy to be back and excited for the future, I know I'm walking into a sh*tstorm scheduling wise but I have faith that things will calm down soon.

I don't know Jerry or Brad but they seem like two guys at the bar that can't seal the deal. How many airlines have they almost bought? The 500 airplanes in 50 states vision sounds more like cool aid for the troops and not a solid buisness plan. It looks like they have a lot of money but tucking it under the mattress will not grow an airline.

Seem to me like two guys who know which deals to seal. How many quarters has SKYW lost money?

Our block hours for December will be equal to July. We have more airframes now than when I was furloughed. In this industry where regionals are failing I'll take it as a good start. I'd much rather be at ASA than any other regional [SIZE="7"[COLOR="Red"]]Is that sorta like rather having herpes over aids? [/COLOR][/SIZE]even after what happened to me. On top of that, the reception the furloughed pilots have received has been exceptional (not just for selfish QOL issues). I'm really happy to be back and excited for the future, I know I'm walking into a sh*tstorm scheduling wise but I have faith that things will calm down soon.

Short sighted :(

He is at the head of his "class" Special ED, rider of the short bus. Being the smartest kid in the Special ED class means you are the smartest 'tard in the room. CX, mmmmn, boogers and paste, always tasted better with a styrofoam cup on his head.
PBR

You forgot "glass licker"

Unless Brad, Jerry and Chip have a Bigger plan, I'm going to say they have one problem inhibiting their growth. Lack of guts. Personally unless something big is announced in their near future I will subscribe to the theory they will lose the regional battle to Republic. A company with 3/4 of a billion dollars that can't lock in growth is lacking something.

Latest resources

Back