• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB pilots just got a facial from mgmt.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You serve your country to defend the constitution and democracy..... only to be a jB pilot and reject democracy? Why all that personal sacrifice only to reject your rights?

Please don't tell me that I, a civilian only, appreciate and am more grateful to you, than you, for protecting liberty, freedom, democracy and self governance

Yeah right, Democracy. Let's see, who did ALPA endorse in the last election. And don't tell me they don't tell you how to vote either...

Yeah right, Democracy. Let's see, who did ALPA endorse in the last election. And don't tell me they don't tell you how to vote either...

An endorsement is not "telling you how to vote." It's merely a recommendation. I was an ALPA rep at the time, and I voted for GWB (which I now regret).

It is alarming that a US Armed Forces Officer has such a reply. Yes, I am an ALPA advocate, however, I never brought ALPA into the discussion.

All I have advocated is democracy and self rule. Do you not grasp that concept? You show up to work do what you are told and go home. Yes you have PIC authority, but that is for safety, not quality of life, work rules, profession and career.

As an Armed Forces Officer you should have some idea of politics.

Politics is everything in the Air Line Pilot profession. You can work for jB and pretend that all is required is showing up, flying your trip and going home. You can do that.. but I assure you decisions are being made regularly that effect and control your career at jB. Your quagmire is you have no say in those decisions that effect you. You are at anothers whim.

Jetblue management is firmly integrated into Washington DC politics. Management understands that if you want to be at the table of change you have to play politics.. That is why jB has been a member of the ATA.

Capitalism and employment is not democracy. Only those that are willing to stand up for themselves will gain the right and benefit of self governance.

Exactly, he's probably stuck on the thought that doing something for his country is better than doing something for himself.

Here's how a military would operate if their pilots had a union...

"What the f-over, I have to fly an airplane into all of those threat rings...I'll be shot at from AAA and SAMs? Sorry, our new CBA says I don't have to do that."

hey Fox do you employ the same mentality when you ride in the back of another captains plane and then write him up for taxiing too slow? Its always amazing too hear the 5% contingent spout off when the stark reality is that they are actually the the most self centered, arrogant people out there.

You failed!

OK tool. Just stick your head in the sand and ignore the obvious.

Let's just "pretend" that the worker bees like you and I have no say in our futures. Is that what you want to believe? Just let the wise management decide what's best for us? The fact of the matter is...some pilots are making WAY more than JB pilots. Would you like to ignore that? Should we pretend that isn't happening? Should guys like me keep our mouths shut? Is that your solution to this industry crisis? Do you find solace in reading other posts on this board about how everyone is getting screwed like you? Where is the solution in that?

No, I'm not trying to be a know-it-all, cuz I'm not. But I do know this...it's a sad day when people like YOU cut down people like ME for advocating a lifestyle and compensation package that benefits ALL of us.

Go F yourself, idiot.

Last edited:
Clickaclickaboomboom: It's not bad enough that the bluepilots gang even infiltrates this forum. But to personally attack another crewmember by name, well that's just not right. You wonder why there are so many pilots turned off by bluepilots and JBPA? Just keep this up and you'll be spending the next 10 years trying to unionize this pilot group. The title of this thread is enough to spell that out to many who frequent this forum.

Last edited:
Well arent there two with that name? But if that guy did write up a fellow capt. for that reason he should be outted!

[quote=highsky;1618006

I'm not trying to be a tool.

I'm in my 2nd year at a major cargo airline. I make 220% of what you make. Again, I'm not trying to be a dikc,

I always laugh when people start a sentence with "I'm not trying to be a..............." Usually that means they're about to be the adjective that follows the word a.......

Clickaclickaboomboom: It's not bad enough that the bluepilots gang even infiltrates this forum. But to personally attack another crewmember by name, well that's just not right. You wonder why there are so many pilots turned off by bluepilots and JBPA? Just keep this up and you'll be spending the next 10 years trying to unionize this pilot group. The title of this thread is enough to spell that out to many who frequent this forum.

I would think that your duty as an American to democracy and its practice would actually motivate you to support the JBPA.

Personal attacks from individual persons have nothing to do with what is best for the collective: democracy.

That you would equate 'personal attacks' as a reason to reject self rule and liberty is disapointing...

Latest resources

Back