• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB pilots just got a facial from mgmt.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow you "outed" me as a 15 yr old girl! (guess you must have alot of experience there! :p ) do I really end my sentences with a question?
PTS loss at premium is a product of abuse as you well know.
As to your last point not likely, and I am glad you are done with this thread! really are you?!

Seriously, got Kool-Aid?

While that is certainly true about PTS abuse, it sure as he11 doesn't justify the action. The proper solution, and right thing to do, would have been to raise PTO to premium pay.

Seriously, got Kool-Aid?

While that is certainly true about PTS abuse, it sure as he11 doesn't justify the action. The proper solution, and right thing to do, would have been to raise PTO to premium pay.

May be so....enough with the kool-aid francis!

A general observation would reveal all those of you that think B6 sucks have the ability to change your destiny by choosing to go else where and do other things no?

No.

Men and Women, custodians of democracy, work to effect positive change. They don't tuck tail and leave because its difficult.

Adams, Washington, Franklin, Jefferson, et all.. didn't leave... they looked to themselves and instituted self rule....

You should try it sometime... freedom, liberty, responsibility.... it is very American... not necessaritly in vouge right now, but American none the less...

JBPA (all the pilots...).... keep it up!!

No.

Men and Women, custodians of democracy, work to effect positive change. They don't tuck tail and leave because its difficult.

Adams, Washington, Franklin, Jefferson, et all.. didn't leave... they looked to themselves and instituted self rule....

You should try it sometime... freedom, liberty, responsibility.... it is very American... not necessaritly in vouge right now, but American none the less...

JBPA (all the pilots...).... keep it up!!

Yeah full pay till the last day Yeah!!!!:eek:

Latest resources

Back