• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB pilots just got a facial from mgmt.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
New Pay Rates effective Sept 1. Pay over 70 hours paid at 1.5 base pay rate...

A-320 Capt/FO
1 110 40
2 119 57
3 121 67
4 124 75
5 127 79
6 128 81
7 131 82
8 132 84
9 134 86
10 137 87
11 140 89
12 147 91

E-190 Capt/Fo
1 88 40
2 90 53
3 92 55
4 94 58
5 96 61
6 98 62
7 100 64
8 102 65
9 104 66
10 106 68
11 108 69
12 110 70

Oh well, if it's even more than those champions in the PCRB recommended, there should be dancing in the streets! :rolleyes:

A320 failed to mention that the company still backs its no furlough policy as well in this new agreement. Sometimes job security is the best thing you can pull from this agreement in this turbulent times. AND some work groups even got a raise not a pink slip! If we got a raise even beyond what the PCRB recommended, these people would still whine about something...

JB mgmt. can go straight to h e l l.
A320, to come on a site like this and complain about contract improvements in this current environment is lame at best. Hundreds of good men and women, through no fault of their own, are facing NO job very shortly. Should we ALL be making more? Absolutely. Until then, you may want to ease up on the complaints on sites like this. My guess is sympathy will be hard to find.

D-Bo--I understand what you're saying but for anyone to get a raise in the situation we're in is amazing.

It absolutely should not influence whether JB organizes or not. If they needed a union at $70/bbl. then they STILL need one at $140.

As my friends and I prepare for our second furlough of the decade, someone being livid about only getting a 1% raise is a little hard to take.

Good luck. TC

It absolutely should not influence whether JB organizes or not. If they needed a union at $70/bbl. then they STILL need one at $140.

Good luck. TC

Wise words. I agree completely.

The benefits a CBA are the same they were before this announcement. They didn't have to give us anything, but we got a bit.

Send in your card.

I'd say the biggest facial is the one TSA has done by taking on your uniform. I can't tell you apart.:laugh:

While I think it's terribly sad that so many great folks are in bad shape, that doesn't take away the fact that JB management has doubled their own pay. I think A320 driver has every right to be upset.

A320, to come on a site like this and complain about contract improvements in this current environment is lame at best. Hundreds of good men and women, through no fault of their own, are facing NO job very shortly. Should we ALL be making more? Absolutely. Until then, you may want to ease up on the complaints on sites like this. My guess is sympathy will be hard to find.

You stupid a## other places are closing the doors and laying everyone off ! Youre getting a raise while the company loses money!

Hey. Fine. Take the pittance in exchange for no union and no layoffs. You can just get layed off after you merge with someone. I'm sure the other airlines union will be extremely happy that you guys allowed yourselves to be bought off. And what's to say you can't negotiate that deal after organizing? They already offered it. That would be a starting point. You guys are in a much better spot but they have you way more scared than I am. JBLU management is blowing on that fiddle.

Latest resources

Back