• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB pilots just got a facial from mgmt.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are naive to think that there was only one pilot or crewmember commuting to and from MCO. There were several more angry than me to sit on a taxiway not once, but twice for over thirty minutes during a two week period as this pilot carried out his agenda. There's a difference between taxiing slow and NOT taxiing at all when we arrived down station which clearly had several open gates. When I approached this Captain, I asked him if he wrote up his dragging brakes. He told me where to go and I left it like that. He also approached me and made some smart remarks in the crew room that I pretty much ignored, but could have taken it further if I really cared.

Never mind what it costs the company in vouchers everytime you taxi in 30 minutes late after arrival time. Never mind that pilots and crewmembers were late for their show times up in JFK. Maybe it was the FO I was with who reported him because he was 1 hour late for his show time and had to explain it to his Captain and CP. Good for him. Maybe it was a flight attendant. Good for them too. Never mind that this was already being tracked by the CPO because ACARS does not lie. Never mind his FOs were the ones who appologized to the MCO commuters for his Captain's actions. How else would we know he asked for longer taxi routes (ie RWY 18L at MCO vs. 17R departures or landing 31L JFK vs. 31R? Never mind this pilot you so dearly like is on just about every FO's no fly list which pretty much tells me you are a tool yourself.

Spectre cant argue with that detailed response and if that is how it happened that is not right...

Spectre 1 - Click 0

Based on our pay, benefits, and deteriorating pairings (less productive for us, less commutable), we're nothing more than a regional airline that happens to fly 100/150 seat jets.

JBPA,

Don't give us that much credit... I had a much better QOL and work rules at my RJ airline. Did you get your email today, they just changed something else on a whim.

You can go back to your RJ Airline any day you wish. Please close the door on your way out.

He is right.

There is more than 1 regional airline that has better work work rules, benefits (ie med insurance), pay as a percentage of seats, retirement and more.

Did you read the PCRB report.

As compare to you 190 RJ?

A general observation would reveal all those of you that think B6 sucks have the ability to change your destiny by choosing to go else where and do other things no?

A general observation would reveal all those of you that think B6 sucks have the ability to change your destiny by choosing to go else where and do other things no?

Never said B6 sucks but before some jetblue guy's start bashing RJ maybe he should look in it's own backyard? 190, 100 seat more or less, RJ pay (less 7$/H for first pay) what do you think?

Never said B6 sucks but before some jetblue guy's start bashing RJ maybe he should look in it's own backyard? 190, 100 seat more or less, RJ pay (less 7$/H for first pay) what do you think?

I think I have no clue what you are trying to say, read what you just typed and help me out!

Latest resources

Back