• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
2007 Hire.

Year 1= 51,000 reserve all year.

Year 2= 80,000 6 months reserve, 6 months line

Year 3=110,000 3 months reserve, 9 month line....yes sold back some pto, picked up some DH/broken pairings......NOT local to jfk....yes I commute and life can suck sometimes.

Year 4= 135,000 0 reserve, lineholder.....sell pto, vacation and training month high credit low block.

Oh and I'm still home more often then I was at Mesa.

Year 5 F0

$102,000. ~ 15-17 Days off/month. Commute to JFK from Maine.

Mozzer and Fins! Thank you.

This is what a JB FO check looks like in real life. Now if you fly for JBXpress slightly less. But that is ok, cause I'm not goin to JF'nK!:beer:

I guess sometimes it comes down to personal choices - where you wanna live, what you wanna fly, where you wanna be based, etc. I'm passing up the 190 CA slot in BOS for the 320 CA spot in JFK. I will have worse seniority and have to go back to commuting. I'm too lazy to learn a new airplane. Choices.

Lazy has me by the juevos... I'm too lazy to commute to a better plane and schedule. I'm ready to sleep in the bed I made though.

I guess sometimes it comes down to personal choices - where you wanna live, what you wanna fly, where you wanna be based, etc. I'm passing up the 190 CA slot in BOS for the 320 CA spot in JFK. I will have worse seniority and have to go back to commuting. I'm too lazy to learn a new airplane. Choices.

Not interested in the Embraer? Think about how much easier life would be with a HUD:

http://www.airplane-pictures.net/image162877.html

Just joking... :laugh::laugh::p Nice picture though from your Azul brothers down south...

Not interested in the Embraer? Think about how much easier life would be with a HUD:

http://www.airplane-pictures.net/image162877.html

Just joking... :laugh::laugh::p Nice picture though from your Azul brothers down south...

The EMB seems like work... I'm waaaaayyyyy too lazy to hand fly a cat 3 approach with the HUD. Best to let FIFI do the heavy lifting whilst I sip on my coffee.

Missed this last application window...any idea when/if another one might open up.

Also, there were open houses in the past which were a bit of a short-cut to an interview. Any such thing nowdays?

Thanks

There has not been an open house in some time now. There has been no word on bringing them back that I have heard. The app window will open up when they need more quallified applicants. Could be soon, may be long time.

Wish I had better intel for ya, Good luck

It's been pretty quiet lately on interviews... Any one getting a call from the Sept. app window? Or are they still calling from previous windows?

About to do another monthly update!!

Latest resources

Back