• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jb fo pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's been pretty quiet lately on interviews... Any one getting a call from the Sept. app window? Or are they still calling from previous windows?

About to do another monthly update!!

They interviewed about 115 from Sept window, interviews were OCT 13 and 14. I hear the "take rate" was around 75%. Phase 2 emails for the folks that interviewed on the 13th went out today, and tomorrow is the deadline for Oct 14 interview emails. (Wish me luck! :)

They interviewed about 115 from Sept window, interviews were OCT 13 and 14. I hear the "take rate" was around 75%. Phase 2 emails for the folks that interviewed on the 13th went out today, and tomorrow is the deadline for Oct 14 interview emails. (Wish me luck! :)

I assume you interviewed on the 14th?? Good luck!! That's a crap load of interviews for a 2 day period.....

count your blessings. The next year should bring about lots of hiring due to retirement. I am sure you will find yourself much better off when you get to a "destination carrier" (ie. not JetBlue).

All you guys and gals working on an interview at JB need to realize we have the worst health care and absolute worst retirement in the whole industry !

I wish everyone the job they are seeking........but realize most regionals have better benefits than we do by far !

All you guys and gals working on an interview at JB need to realize we have the worst health care and absolute worst retirement in the whole industry !

I wish everyone the job they are seeking........but realize most regionals have better benefits than we do by far !

Believe me, I understand that. Which is why, if hired, you won't see me complaining about pay and benefits. I know a lot of guys at my current carrier that came in kinda starry eyed only to start complaining about things less than 6 months later. Some have never stopped. However, to me, there's more to a job than just the pay and benefits. There's a lot of intangibles that make B6 a good fit for me and my family. Plus, it doesn't mean the pilots shouldn't stop working to raise those pay and benefits.

Latest resources

Back