• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jb fo pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm on the E-190/fo year 5. Last few years I've avg. 83-92k without being a flica whore. Avg. 15-16 days off a month. Had a buddy of mine E-190 year 2 or 3 make 102k, but worked alot.

I could make 150k at my airline, all need is 120 credit hours a month... I was asking what is possible and reasonable.

Possible but not probable.

At JetBlue you can sell 10 hours of PTO back to the company each month as long as you have at least 100 hours of PTO.

Soooo...

Around year two if everything works you probably could credit 98 and sell 10 hour of PTO.

Or in the summer months credit 110 and sell nothing.

The key is living in JFK.

Good luck but don't count on it because everything here is subject to change. For instance, if one pilot decides to give up "Open Time must go to Reserves first" you will be lucky to credit 80 hours a month.

Hi Guys:
I have a half a$$ed solution so a JB pilot can potentially earn 100k in year 3ish. How about we ALL collectively lobby for a decent hourly wage, work rules, retirement and health and welfare. Oh...my bad! We had that chance...Never mind!

Looking at the bid divisors for October and the average credit hours awarded to the junior line holders in JFK... Looks kinda difficult to hit that 100k mark with 70 hour lines and 14 days off with zero open time to pick up! Just saying

Hi Guys:
I have a half a$$ed solution so a JB pilot can potentially earn 100k in year 3ish. How about we ALL collectively lobby for a decent hourly wage, work rules, retirement and health and welfare. Oh...my bad! We had that chance...Never mind!

Looking at the bid divisors for October and the average credit hours awarded to the junior line holders in JFK... Looks kinda difficult to hit that 100k mark with 70 hour lines and 14 days off with zero open time to pick up! Just saying

I get it your pissed about the union vote but come on 70 hours and 14 days off is just not true.

The worst line I can find in the JFK E190 awards for october is 74 hours with 17 days off. The only 14 day off lines are guys working in the training department or office.

Most are around 75-85 hours with 15-18 days off. The 2 junior line holders in JFK got 82 and 83 hours with 16 days off.

Yes the hours are lower than normal but they are shrinking the JFK E190 base. The lines in BOS during this SLOW month of October are around 78-88 hours with 15-17 days off.

I get it your pissed about the union vote but come on 70 hours and 14 days off is just not true.

The worst line I can find in the JFK E190 awards for october is 74 hours with 17 days off. The only 14 day off lines are guys working in the training department or office.

Most are around 75-85 hours with 15-18 days off. The 2 junior line holders in JFK got 82 and 83 hours with 16 days off.

Yes the hours are lower than normal but they are shrinking the JFK E190 base. The lines in BOS during this SLOW month of October are around 78-88 hours with 15-17 days off.

Newbie.... Look at the 320 lines!

And no: I am not Pissed, I am disappointed! Big difference.........

Do me a favor.........spend at least ONE MONTH on the line before you begin expounding on how it is done around here. Fair enough?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back