• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB files with NMB for representation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is a reason the senior guys at JB are known as the "horrible hundred". JB has the greediest senior guys I have ever seen.

You just said NOTHING ASSSSSHOLE. Nothing. The MATH, says that bidding DOES help a LOT of pilots. YOU are senior. You only want to fix the OTHER legs of the stool. Sorry, they ALL need to be fixed. Your Ponzi scheme will be over soon.... Just like DL, UAL, AA, SW....

I'm pretty sure no one said that we just want to fix... One thing.

Settle down big boy. It'll all get worked out in the wash. Unfortunately right now, we live with the current system.

Wow...

I'm pretty sure no one said that we just want to fix... One thing.

Settle down big boy. It'll all get worked out in the wash. Unfortunately right now, we live with the current system.

Wow...

My problem is with splert. And yes, he is minimizing (incorrectly) how much of an impact bidding has on a large proportion of our pilots. And yes, I agree allocation and distribution needs to be addressed as well.

I never said just fix everything but bidding.

Never implied it either. Not minimizing it either. I just understand that Jetblue would rather just fix bidding and JUST bidding.

If you thought I was minimizing it maybe you should have asked and I would say no.

Also I'm not senior.

0 for 3. You are out!!

My problem is with splert. And yes, he is minimizing (incorrectly) how much of an impact bidding has on a large proportion of our pilots. And yes, I agree allocation and distribution needs to be addressed as well.

As usual, I think your wrong... But opinions are like waste sphincters... Every ones got one.

I'm pretty sure your over reacting and that wasn't what he implied. You sound like a whiny liberal hatin on the rich because they caused your problems...

It'll get fixed buddy. Don't sweat it.

Last edited:
Smarta$$ posted:

"majority of pilots"

"minimizing (incorrectly) how much of an impact bidding has on a large proportion"

"bidding DOES help a LOT of pilots"

Fixing bidding does non of this since the company allocates 1/2 to 1/4 the allocation of our peers and then distributes this severely reduced amount in such a manner that we get 1/4 the peak vacation slots available of our peers.

Jetblue wants everyone to focus on the zero cost solution - Bidding!

Moths to the flame and Smartpuck is leading the way. Gooooooooo to the flame ... I say stay away but the internet f bomb dropper says fly faster.

Oh well!

Zap!

Smarta$$ posted:

"majority of pilots"

"minimizing (incorrectly) how much of an impact bidding has on a large proportion"

"bidding DOES help a LOT of pilots"

Fixing bidding does non of this since the company allocates 1/2 to 1/4 the allocation of our peers and then distributes this severely reduced amount in such a manner that we get 1/4 the peak vacation slots available of our peers.

Jetblue wants everyone to focus on the zero cost solution - Bidding!

Moths to the flame and Smartpuck is leading the way. Gooooooooo to the flame ... I say stay away but the internet f bomb dropper says fly faster.

Oh well!

Zap!

1. I said fix distribution and allocation as well.

2. If you only fix distribution and allocation, and not bidding, those additional premium weeks will just be sucked up by the top anyway. Some of the less desirable premium weeks may trickle down a little farther, but not nearly as far down the list as our peers with vacation bidding rounds.

Yep ...

That is what I have been advocating and recommended to the WRC via the formal request process.

What have you done? Drop F and A bombs on FI.com. Yeah for you!

Latest resources

Back