• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB files with NMB for representation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK. I will probably regret jumping into this. I reluctantly feel my "dad" powers activating. Will the two of you please just be quiet. Drop it. You've both repeated yourselves many, many, oh too many times. Please just stop.

My only question is who, if any, is the Ford and Harrison plant? If no one here is a paid F&H poster, then maybe someone should submit this argument for management reimbursement.

If no-one is getting paid here, then you guys are putting on a free anti-ALPA show here.
Management really only has one tool to defeat a union drive, and that is the old, often successful classic called "Divide-and-Conquer". It is so popular because it is effective.
All they have to do is pit pilot against pilot, and we will never have a CBA (only available through a union) at our company.

senior against junior
captain against first officer
commuter versus "F-U commuting is a choice you should live in base"
base versus base
management favorites versus management un-friendlies
ALPA versus in-house
Sick-call-users against sick-flyers and pilots without family obligations
democrats versus republicans
liberals versus conservatives
high earners versus low earners
high credit flyers versus low credit flyers
day-trippers versus four-day-trippers
high vacation receivers versus low vacation receivers
high PTO receivers versus low PTO receivers
high PTO users versus PTO sell-backers

Needless to say I could continue to go on. Those who wish to prevent us gaining a union will do everything they can to divide us.

Oh yeah, I forgot that other work groups will be getting emails telling them how the greedy pilot group is trying to wreck the airline.

Oh yeah, I forgot that other work groups will be getting emails telling them how the greedy pilot group is trying to wreck the airline.

Agree totally with everything above and especially this!

I'm always excited to talk to the "others" when they bring up about how good we have it and how much money we pilots make and how the union is going to mess up the company. My answer is simple, go spend the time and money or join the service, do your time and become a pilot. Until you do, your comments fall on def ears. Until you sit in my seat, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Have a great day!

Thank you for answer my previous question. I guess the next logical thing to ask is was this horrendous vacation block spread (less summer, way more Sept/Oct) always been like this? Or was it more evenly spread and then over time they took it away from the pilots?

Thank you for answer my previous question. I guess the next logical thing to ask is was this horrendous vacation block spread (less summer, way more Sept/Oct) always been like this? Or was it more evenly spread and then over time they took it away from the pilots?

Always been. Some years more than others.

Latest resources

Back