JB files with NMB for representation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
#^?? it...
I'm voting no. And I don't want vacation fixed. Screw the junior guy. I got mine. I'm going to bid FO forever so I'm super senior for the next 30 years!

Ugh... Really. Senior vs junior now?

If your junior on the list suck it up. Think your gonna get 4th of July off your second year at Delta? AA? united? No, your not.

Smarta$$ just likes to hear himself type for sake of argument.

Chuck wagon, don't make stupid statements...

Hey genius, it's funny you mention DL, AA and United, because that is the BIDDING system I want hear. Same as there. You want THEIR allocation and distribution, but you (and splert) seem very conveniently unconcerned about also adopting their bidding system.... I wonder why.

If you want their allocation and distribution, you better also give us the same bidding system. Enough said.

If you want their allocation and distribution, you better also give us the same bidding system. Enough said.

Fine. The problem - again - is that the company would simply fix bidding, then call it done and we'll hear no more of it for a few more years. Regardless, I don't think we'll see any action on this at all until we finalize our first CBA, and who knows what that'll look like or when it'll be. I suspect vacations aren't going to be at the top of the list for either party.

Fine. The problem - again - is that the company would simply fix bidding, then call it done and we'll hear no more of it for a few more
Yep.

Go ask your CP. Ask him about vacation fix. He will blame the PVC for not agreeing to change bidding. BTW they dont need the PVC to change bidding since the FSM allow the company discreation

Then ask about allocation and distribution. But first whip out your "Magic 8 Ball" of not answers but excuses.

We are only 14 yeasts old
Bid divisors
Peak vs non peak
Harm growth
Etc

Hey genius, it's funny you mention DL, AA and United, because that is the BIDDING system I want hear. Same as there. You want THEIR allocation and distribution, but you (and splert) seem very conveniently unconcerned about also adopting their bidding system.... I wonder why.

Like I said... You just like to hear yourself type. You're like a woman on pms just making up arguments for the sake of arguing.

Yes dear you win. We should definitely fix bidding too. Definitely!

Happy? You win.

For the record, I'm not senior... By any stretch. Just senior to you. Anything else you wanna come up with to whine about?

Last edited:
...I suspect vacations aren't going to be at the top of the list for either party.
I respectfully disagree since our COO has said that the current system creates a 200 man advantage (we would have to hire 200 pilot for a peer vacation program).

200 pilots X cost of 200 pilots = ?????

This dollar amount will not escape close consideration.

Yep.

Go ask your CP. Ask him about vacation fix. He will blame the PVC for not agreeing to change bidding. BTW they dont need the PVC to change bidding since the FSM allow the company discreation

Then ask about allocation and distribution. But first whip out your "Magic 8 Ball" of not answers but excuses.

We are only 14 yeasts old
Bid divisors
Peak vs non peak
Harm growth
Etc

I'm not talking about the company or the PVC fixing vacation, I'm talking about a CBA.

Like I said... You just like to hear yourself type. You're like a woman on pms just making up arguments for the sake of arguing.

Yes dear you win. We should definitely fix bidding too. Definitely!

Happy? You win.

For the record, I'm not senior... By any stretch. Just senior to you. Anything else you wanna come up with to whine about?

Not sure why it was so hard for you to say that so definitely in the first place.

Latest resources

Back