• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB files with NMB for representation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Come on man. I don't care what kind of experience you have in this business, the issues are the issues at the Blujet. It smacks of arrogance to imply that your vast experience qualifies you more than someone else.

And it smacks of ignorance to think that the blather in people's profiles is
truthful. The height of ignorance was throwing a twelve year hissy fit over ALPA.

Shoot man he was so special as a kid he simply passed his FE written (70%) and with his 250 hours of piper cub time he grabbed a sideways job in the 727 and 747-100 for 10 years.

Then in 1982 he move to the right seat of the mighty DC9-80.

Some day you won't care about all those hours and types and cool shiny planes and the only thing that will REALLY matter is foresight and spending your time wisely.

You'll be done with the FUN value when you watch two decades waste away because of the ignorant f#cks you work with.

Some day you won't care about all those hours and types and cool shiny planes and the only thing that will REALLY matter is foresight and spending your time wisely.

You'll be done with the FUN value when you watch two decades waste away because of the ignorant f#cks you work with.

We all feel the same way about you so no love lost.
You know I'm right about your past. Don't lie now.

Really? Bitterness and TWA?

You felt perfectly fine fighting AGAINST the benefits that my family NEEDED just to satisfy your OWN bitterness against ALPA. The lawsuit wasn't enough. You needed to defeat ALPA here.

You rejected reason and logic for your own bitterness at the expense of my family.

So just check yourself old man.

Oh, and just in case YOU didn't know...

...everyone else knew TWA was gonna fail WAY before American came in to do what they do.

What you lack is reality.

Honestly, I feel sorry for you and your family.

I'm guessing 2.5-4 years.

Negotiations will start around July. The company will stall and delay for 2.5 years. This is when our three year PEA's will expire. Once this happens every pilot on property will be tired of the stalling. Pay rates will be going up at all carriers. Every carrier will be hiring. A drastic slowdown will happen and magically a CBA will be signed so JB can stop the heavy bleeding. So I guess 3 years and 5 months from today.

Negotiations will start around July. The company will stall and delay for 2.5 years. This is when our three year PEA's will expire. Once this happens every pilot on property will be tired of the stalling. Pay rates will be going up at all carriers. Every carrier will be hiring. A drastic slowdown will happen and magically a CBA will be signed so JB can stop the heavy bleeding. So I guess 3 years and 5 months from today.

I'm guessing attrition and lack of quality new hires will force improvements and the stability of a CBA before we reach that point.

Latest resources

Back