• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So bitterness is your plan now?

No.

First and foremost.

I want your late YES vote to be the most miserable vote of your life, you short sighted loser.

Then, you know what I would love?

I would love for you and your family to pay for my and my family's medical bills....

... on a go forward basis.

Dick wad.

You flew an RJ and then JetBlue hired you, talk about lucky. Now we all have to listen to you moan and cry about how bad your life is? Do you need a hug?
Please......Bitterness, table for one.

You flew an RJ and then JetBlue hired you, talk about lucky. Now we all have to listen to you moan and cry about how bad your life is? Do you need a hug?

Really? Bitterness and TWA?

You felt perfectly fine fighting AGAINST the benefits that my family NEEDED just to satisfy your OWN bitterness against ALPA. The lawsuit wasn't enough. You needed to defeat ALPA here.

You rejected reason and logic for your own bitterness at the expense of my family.

So just check yourself old man.

Oh, and just in case YOU didn't know...

...everyone else knew TWA was gonna fail WAY before American came in to do what they do.

What you lack is reality.

Last edited:
Really? Bitterness and TWA?

You felt perfectly fine fighting AGAINST the benefits that my family NEEDED just to satisfy your OWN bitterness against ALPA. The lawsuit wasn't enough. You needed to defeat ALPA here.

You rejected reason and logic for your own bitterness at the expense of my family.

So just check yourself old man.

Oh, and just in case YOU didn't know...

...everyone else knew TWA was gonna fail WAY before American came in to do what they do.

What you lack is reality.

Are you Barney on bluepilots?

Come on man. I don't care what kind of experience you have in this business, the issues are the issues at the Blujet. It smacks of arrogance to imply that your vast experience qualifies you more than someone else.

Come on man. I don't care what kind of experience you have in this business, the issues are the issues at the Blujet. It smacks of arrogance to imply that your vast experience qualifies you more than someone else.
Shoot man he was so special as a kid he simply passed his FE written (70%) and with his 250 hours of piper cub time he grabbed a sideways job in the 727 and 747-100 for 10 years.

Then in 1982 he move to the right seat of the mighty DC9-80.

Latest resources

Back