• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB Candidates in phase II

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FSM says they have 7 days to publish it.

I believe tomorrow (friday) is day seven. I heard it needed to be run twice...errors with the result...3rd hand info.

I did hear that new hires will be on the 320...meaning not that many 190 drivers bid it.

I believe tomorrow (friday) is day seven. I heard it needed to be run twice...errors with the result...3rd hand info.

I did hear that new hires will be on the 320...meaning not that many 190 drivers bid it.

And this is exactly why we need a CBA. Company not happy with result.....let's re-run it until we get a better(cheaper) result. Wake up blue juicers. Vote.

Supplemental bid posted. 79 new-hire vacancies after the bid, 49 in the Embraer and 30 in the Bus.

Supplemental bid posted. 79 new-hire vacancies after the bid, 49 in the Embraer and 30 in the Bus.

After a quicky, looks like atleast 2 E90 new hires may go to MCO.

Lots of motion in the ocean. 320 FO's going to the 190 too.

Welcome to the party dudes!

Last edited:
Yep, after 3.5 years I'm going to the dark side. Tray table here I come! Embraer CA went significantly senior to Airbus CA, including a top-100 guy downbidding. Interesting times...

Per the Fsm, we are having another system bid first week of sept. How can they assign new hire classes in aircraft until the results of the next bid?

Been on the bus for the last 3 years, haven't moved one number even with this last bid, probably going to hop over to jetblue express as soon as I can.....quality of life

Sorry if I am late to this conversation, but why would there be open A320 slots for newhires? Is it due to a specfic base location? I thought all of the very junior E190 pilots wanted to bid the Airbus? What's with the vacancies on the Bus?

Latest resources

Back