Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Its official. Skywest to fly for American...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The name ExpressJet was originally Continental Express Airlines. The change came when Continental did exactly what American is doing now. ExpressJet was already painted on the engines, I would expect some similar rebranding at AA.

Plus it's a pay cut to come back to the fiddy. I hope they stay on the 700. I been commuting since we closed DFW. Hoping to be based back here but will 11 years hold it?

This will be funny to watch. Think we'll see an about face from some of the L-ASA lifers that scream that we need to be "cost competitive" and that we can't ask for industry leading pay rates?

"We need the HIGHEST pay rate possible on the -200 so I can bid down and go BACK to DFW without taking a pay cut!!!!!!!!!!"

As mentioned elsewhere, obviously XJT is "cost competitive" as it is now if they're able to secure NEW flying.

I had a eagle jumpseater on the jumpseat from DFW-DEN a few month ago. He was a 6 year guy, fresh new capt and already talking smack about his new hire FO first time on the jet. Anyways during the whole flight he was talking about AMR term sheet and referring as " WE" voted, "WE this", "WE that". I kept trying to follow his conversation until i finally asked him " who are we? did eagle merged with amr already?" he said " oh no american voted it". I would like to see him again and ask him if hes ok with his amr dream.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back