It's Official: Flexjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gsxr,

The fact is, alot of crewmembers visit this site; therefore, to get the word out on here is alot easier than the BB for obvious reasons. If you think we can get things resolved via BB, you are sadly mistaken.

I would like too see data to back up your "fact."

Maybe a clarification in definition is required?

Folks upgrading today have been on property for about 2 1/2 years.

Folks hired TODAY are looking at 5 to 7 years for upgrade.

That is a FACT.

Did you read my entire post? We said the same exact thing. I was just trying to let folks that might be interested in coming to NJA what the FACTS are as far as upgrades.

The fact is: Upgrades are currently running about 2 1/2 years. (This is a fact because it can be proven by empirical data. Just look at the seniority list.)

Your OPINION is: A person hired today will be facing 5 to 7 years for upgrade (This is an opinion because it can not be supported by empirical data. And I don't think you are wrong although 7 may be a little high)

Now since the only thing we seem to disagree with is the difference between fact and opinion, lets leave these nice folks alone and let them have their post back.

Just a correction, Options is not pulling up the rear.

We are getting it in the rear :eek:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry man, I spit tea outta my nose!! But in all seriousness, I hope you guys get what you deserve at FLOPS. Hang in there.

For outsiders looking into some of these companies - information posted on this and other boards can be very useful. If folks are posting complete BS, then you take it with a grain of salt. Fact is, Flex is at the rear of the group - only ahead of FLOPS, which isn't saying much. It's good to hear there are some Flex guys willing to fight for something better - as they should. It's also not abnormal to see the company mimes crying about posts.

Hopefully you Flex guys can stand together for your betterment as well as the industry as a whole. Just figured from the APC pay section: NJ 1st yr gross can be about 75K (69k plus 6K health ins for a family) and Flex 1st year gross is about 34K (40k minus 6k health ins for a family).

Difference for 1st at NJ vs. 1st at Flex is over 40,000. That's pretty pathetic know matter how much kool-aid you drink.

Netjets year one pay.

69k x 1.10 (typical overtime/holiday pay) + 3600 medical + 7500 (401k) = $87k

Plus you get 100 bases.

Flexjet year one pay, maybe about 43k with overtime - 3600 (medical) + 1200 (401k) = 46k

Netjets year one pay.

69k x 1.10 (typical overtime/holiday pay) + 3600 medical + 7500 (401k) = $87k

Plus you get 100 bases.

Flexjet year one pay, maybe about 43k with overtime - 3600 (medical) + 1200 (401k) = 46k
Not to say that you guys aren't getting the shaft, but if you're going to add in the medical ins savings to show "true" NJA salary, you can't subtract it out of the Flex pay. Flex "true" pay would include that money as well. Apples to apples.

The company tells us that our benefits are worth way more than that. Using the company numbers makes flexjet salaries look even worse.

Latest resources

Back