• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's Official: Flexjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey guys! Great job in November! We were on time 98.7%, and we only had to farm out 3.5% to charter, and customer satisfaction was through the ceiling. We rock! And we couldn't have done it without you guys! Yeah!

Take that, you union jerks! We don't need you and your negativity at Waterview. So there!

--Duane Giorgetti
Assistant Chief Cheerleader/Kool-Aid Dispenser

The above post was a work of pure satire. I would hope that use of the fictional job title "Assistant Chief Cheerleader/Kool-Aid Dispenser" would make this apparent to anyone--including pilots.

I think the world of Duane Giorgetti. I read his many, many, many, many corporate emails with rapt fascination.

Thanks,

Dooker

Negative comments huh? Funny you would be tired of my "negative comments" but, are ok with all the minimal changes that come our way. The comments are negative because, there is nothing positive to say about what changes are coming. If there is, educate me, please, I'm begging you; otherwise, I'll give you some "positive" things to think about so you can sleep on your optimistic pillow tonight:

Fact: Rolling rest
Fact: Highest number of days worked per year
Fact: Highest insurance cost
Fact: No holiday pay
Fact: 2nd lowest paid
Fact: Attrition is high regardless of how management wants to justify it

Did I ever say that I thought this was a bad place to work? If so, let me know. I think it's worth fighting for. I don't like to run from problems, I like to fight and solve them. Maybe if I were more of a coward like you, I would just quit. I don't think quitting solves anything. Sorry for the personal attack but, the only way to get the word out is to focus on the negatives. Talking about how everything is positive at work wouldn't justify changing anything. All I'm trying to say is that the negatives are far greater than the positives. Is it all THAT bad? No. Can it be much better? YES.

Listen man!!! All I am trying to say is that our problems should be resolve within the company and not going a public forum like the way you do. All you create is more negativity around our side, that’s why we have a company chat room where u can address all your problems, thoughts directly to our own company employees!! ... Many of the things you say are probably right and yes I agree with a lot of them, but Flight Info is not the place to fix our problems. We have a great pilot group here and I think if all unite, a lot can be achieved. We need to get our point across with everyone that works here (our pilots) and NOT the outsiders. They may just feel pity for you, and I don’t know about you man! but I hate when people give me that look specially in this business, that pilots have their ego up u know where.
Give you an example: I was just on a trip and happened to run into a NJ pilot, nice guy and all but his attitude was so far up his a*&*^&*S that I just had to be nice and professional with the guy and just listen to him. His way to introduce himself was to say that he feels sorry about me for been at Flex Jet and that he, from the bottom of his heart, wishes that everything gets resolve in there and get a good contract. But what I should do is get my application into NJ, Our pay is better than anyone else now, and we own 70 something % of market share and we are just the best of the best….just go on one those websites like FI or APC or some others and you see what people had to say about us. I said to him I’ll look into it.
\
Yes!! He is probably right about most of it, but he didn’t have to reinforce it like that in my head. This is all thanks to our people creating this image of us like that in public forums like this one.

Flame on brother!!!

Ohh!! BTW coward me?? That’s it!! .............. I am calling my Psychiatry

Caution: Thread hijack!!!

Right now the upgrade time at at NetJets is 2 1/2 years. And, yes, that is a fact. However, given the rate of hiring, attrition, etc ... pilots are predicting that the upgrade time will be four to five years for those hired now. It is very difficult to predict though. Ecspecially since some things may adjust with the new TA.

All that said, it has been a few months since the company has offered any upgrades. Rumor is they were waiting for the TA to pass so the could get everyone on the 39 month equipment lock. So let see some upgrades!

I would like too see data to back up your "fact."

Maybe a clarification in definition is required?

Folks upgrading today have been on property for about 2 1/2 years.

Folks hired TODAY are looking at 5 to 7 years for upgrade.

That is a FACT.

Listen man!!! All I am trying to say is that our problems should be resolve within the company and not going a public forum like the way you do. All you create is more negativity around our side, that’s why we have a company chat room where u can address all your problems, thoughts directly to our own company employees!! ... Many of the things you say are probably right and yes I agree with a lot of them, but Flight Info is not the place to fix our problems. We have a great pilot group here and I think if all unite, a lot can be achieved. We need to get our point across with everyone that works here (our pilots) and NOT the outsiders. They may just feel pity for you, and I don’t know about you man! but I hate when people give me that look specially in this business, that pilots have their ego up u know where.
Give you an example: I was just on a trip and happened to run into a NJ pilot, nice guy and all but his attitude was so far up his a*&*^&*S that I just had to be nice and professional with the guy and just listen to him. His way to introduce himself was to say that he feels sorry about me for been at Flex Jet and that he, from the bottom of his heart, wishes that everything gets resolve in there and get a good contract. But what I should do is get my application into NJ, Our pay is better than anyone else now, and we own 70 something % of market share and we are just the best of the best….just go on one those websites like FI or APC or some others and you see what people had to say about us. I said to him I’ll look into it.
\
Yes!! He is probably right about most of it, but he didn’t have to reinforce it like that in my head. This is all thanks to our people creating this image of us like that in public forums like this one.

Flame on brother!!!

did the nja pilot also mention that he mended a sweater with his own back hair to keep a child warm that he saw pan handling on the street?:rolleyes:

GSXR600,
There are good reasons why pilots don't post legitimate complaints on the BB. Figure it out man.

\

Flame on brother!!!

The last I heard from Aviation Weekly NJ holds 43% of the market and we are in the 28% of the market. We are not the best paid in the industry with the new NJ contract we are now second maybe 3rd from the best.
I applaud Doyle for speaking his mind but as it was said complaining on BB only puts a big bulls eye on your forehead. I would suggest you join up on the 1108's web board for Flex's pilots and take the time to be educated properly.

\

Flame on brother!!!

I'm not saying this NJ pilot was tactful, but there is a lot of emotion in that post. Sometimes the truth hurts. Good luck man.

Latest resources

Back