• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

It's Official: Flexjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sounds like they are "Delivering upon the Promise" again. How quick they forget. They will always eat their own for what ever reason.

Anybody see the Flex section on airline pilot central? The new bases that are opening on Jan. 1? Okay, I admit I'm trying to stir the pot here. I just thought it was interesting, since we have not gotten any word from mgmt. about these changes.

Anybody see the Flex section on airline pilot central? The new bases that are opening on Jan. 1? Okay, I admit I'm trying to stir the pot here. I just thought it was interesting, since we have not gotten any word from mgmt. about these changes.

mmmmmmm...................

Not to say that you guys aren't getting the shaft, but if you're going to add in the medical ins savings to show "true" NJA salary, you can't subtract it out of the Flex pay. Flex "true" pay would include that money as well. Apples to apples.

You are correct. Had to think about that one for a minute.

Did you know that apparently NetJets guys get to park next to terminal at DFW. No waiting 20 minutes for a 20 minute van ride to then pay 4.83 per pay for uncovered parking.

On the BB they are saying it is bogus and they have contacted airline pilot central to have it removed. Although I am happy with DFW, whoever the arsehole is that sent that to them should be drawn and quartered since this is such a hot topic of pilot displeasure.

Did you know that apparently NetJets guys get to park next to terminal at DFW. No waiting 20 minutes for a 20 minute van ride to then pay 4.83 per pay for uncovered parking.
Not anymore. Company-paid parking at domiciles ended Dec 7 with the IBB.

Will someone from Netjets explain first day shows in relation to your hub and satelite system. Also please explain when you you start first day duty. This might help clear up the confusion.

Latest resources

Back