Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AlbieF15 said:
Allow me to fill in for the General:

"...well...once SONG gets rolling, and we get the retired guys back off line, and our new European routes getting hopping...we'll be RIGHT back on track..."

Seriously--the airlines that will survive won't be the cheapest seats, or have the lowest labor costs. The airlines that survive will be the ones that provide VALUE...i.e...a good product for a fair price. Many legacies have gotten so busy worrying about price they have forgotten about customer service and have lost their most loyal customers as a result.

What does this have to do with reservations answering the telephone> some people with money to spend do not live on the internet, or even like the internet. I guess JG just does not get it. This guy is a criminal. Y'all need to get him out of the picture, the sooner the better.

Spooky 1 said:
What does this have to do with reservations answering the telephone> some people with money to spend do not live on the internet, or even like the internet. I guess JG just does not get it. This guy is a criminal. Y'all need to get him out of the picture, the sooner the better.

How is JG a criminal? Reservations does need some work, but on balance the changes being implemented at DL are pretty solid.

AlbieF15 said:
Allow me to fill in for the General:

"...well...once SONG gets rolling, and we get the retired guys back off line, and our new European routes getting hopping...we'll be RIGHT back on track..."

Seriously--the airlines that will survive won't be the cheapest seats, or have the lowest labor costs. The airlines that survive will be the ones that provide VALUE...i.e...a good product for a fair price. Many legacies have gotten so busy worrying about price they have forgotten about customer service and have lost their most loyal customers as a result.

The sad part is that DAL hopes to capture a higher percentage of its revenue on long-haul flights in the future and yet the reservations people (probably people from call centers in India or Afghanistan) are not readily available to accomodate those much-needed paying passengers. I wouldn't isolate DAL in this case, I have had very long waits calling AA and NW as well.

Customer service standards are falling at most of the legacy carriers - but that isn't surprising with the super-low salaries (you get what you pay for...) and the constant job insecurity...

ChperpltII said:
The original Chperplt account is apparently in limbo.... Not banned but can't log in.
Ah, so now you are in the purgatory once held exclusively by Fletchas?

We need a "free Chperplt" campaign. Hell, it worked for G200 and Fletchas...

Yall be goin on vacation? See the thing is, if you bout to be up out dis biatch. Check it. Beep Delta. We be flying all ova dis bitch

Let me ax you somin. You fian ta raise up and git yo travel on? From the interior to the exterior. You got to get your posterial in one dese big ass planes. Shi_ dog

You lay in da cut straight sittin on your ass an gitting yo drink on an snack on while we floss and fly dis mo fo all ova dis bitch

East coast, west coast, it don't matta. Ni__a, we git'cha to yo ho an back lickety split, no shi_. Then you be back at yo crib chillin wit a flat splif thinkin we was some crazy ass angel

Hell dese phat, round, thick ass vessels run up in da sky so deep it be cryin. Yeah, you thought it was rain. So bring a towel cause at Delta, it's layed out like dat.

Call one of dese fly ass Delta coochies an make all dem punk _ss co-workers of yours catch da vapors as you be off an up out.

You goin? We fly you dere. You been? We done already flew up in dere. We got'chu covad like a Jimmy hat. At Delta we loves us some flyin an it be showin like a mother___ka.

BoilerUP said:
Ah, so now you are in the purgatory once held exclusively by Fletchas?

We need a "free Chperplt" campaign. Hell, it worked for G200 and Fletchas...

UAL knew better...he didn't want no piece of dis'

:)

If DAL had outsourced to Indian, you would have had an almost instant answer from a very knowledgable customer service rep. I have been sent to India a couple times at other companies, I have always been satisfied with the servie I recieved.

Latest resources

Back