• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Island Air Minimums?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know, I had to take a break though. I definitely should be studying NOW though for the indoc. on FRI. See you there ...

Okay Guys, Thanks for the instant cup of realism....lol...Im still encouraged to go out there and get the job. I appreciate all your help and info. My sister lives out there so I will be staying with her. I really want this job and believe its best for me. I got the interview after sending a self addressed stamped envelope to the company for them t send back their application. After filling it out and sending it back, I received a phone innterview from their Director of Operations Joe Edwards. About 2 weeks later, I got the call from HR to set up an interview. I encourage you to apply with time lower than their minimums as they will still consider you. Thanks for all your help and I hope to see all of you on line. Sounds like fun.

good luck...

on your interview, and please let us know what the interview was like since there seems to be no real gouge out there!!

Stimulating Flying?

Do you guys think that Island Air's routes would get boring after a while? They only fly to a handful of locations and most flights are only short hops. Don't get me wrong, I would love to work for this company. I was just curious what any body else thinks, especially someone who flies for them or Aloha.

to current and future island air peeps,

there is a house for rent up in wahiawa, half way to the north shore, 20-25 minutes from the airport. its set up for roommate type situation. if you're interested or know someone that is, PM me and i'll get ya the contact info.

Latest resources

Back