• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is XOJet hiring again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks Cherry20, you were the poster that I was hoping would reply. I should know not to try to get straight answers out of flightinfo yet I still try to, and it usually fails every time. This is why I don't post very much.

CitationAir doesn't have a union either but they furloughed pilots and recalled some. Having a furlough has nothing to do with a union. Some company's just do the right thing.

Well Said, but I don't think Cherry will understand what this means.

I'm sure you have all flown with someone, and after the trip thought I really don't want to fly with that guy again. If several different pilots feel the same way about an individual why keep that guy around when the company needs to make cuts spending. I feel bad for those guys, but the squeaky wheel gets replaced.

Getting back to hiring... If I was to apply, who would I make my cover letter out to? "To whom it may concern" seems a little impersonal to me. Thanks!

Make it out to the "Manager of Pilot Recruitment". Names aren't necessary, it will get to the right people.

I'm sure you have all flown with someone, and after the trip thought I really don't want to fly with that guy again. If several different pilots feel the same way about an individual why keep that guy around when the company needs to make cuts spending. I feel bad for those guys, but the squeaky wheel gets replaced.

...wow.

I can't even begin to imagine the eggshells you XO guys must be walking on all the time.

i wasnt bashing xo at all. from your poor attitude you answered my question about why they terminated out of order.

Why do you ask this question in every XO thread then? Get over it, go fishing or something for gods sake. Didn't you retire?!?

Do you honestly think that I feel this was the perfect way of terminating/furloughing pilots? I was on the bottom of the list when it happened and voiced that it wasn't the right way of doing it! There is nothing that can be done about it now and most pilots here aren't proud of how it all went down... And you have been added to my block list! Same useless banter every time with you and broke!
...wow.

I can't even begin to imagine the eggshells you XO guys must be walking on all the time.

That isn't the case at all... I voice my concerns to the right people and/or places whenever they arise. Everyone else does as well. We actually have a great way of staying in communication with our teams and CP-DO. Issues get addressed and fixed. Simple as that.

Listen guys, We all know the story about the 23 who got terminated. Everyone who gets the job knows about the story. Its not like we hide it... We don't need the same 5 or 6 disgruntled people always posting the same thing on EVERY XO thread! GET OVER IT!!!

Some people still would like to work at Xojet and would like current information. So instead of being a broken record and bashing me personally, start your own thread that you can just bash Xojet or me or what ever! I'm actually trying to help people get info and jobs.

Calls for the next round of interviews are starting next week. I don't have all the details yet , but if you have a person who can recommend you, call them! PEACE OUT! (steps off soap box)

Watch out calling in fatigued too many times.

Hi!

I heard about a NWA captain who was told if he got one more FO that placed him on their "No-fly" list, he would be terminated. NOT a good guy in the cockpit!

cliff
LFW

Latest resources

Back