• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is XOJet hiring again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was told this morning we are looking for pilots both Stateside and for the Middle East. I don't know what the deal is in the US, but I know for a fact we need 5 Citation X pilots for the Middle East ASAP.

As for Broke's comment, well that's just Broke being Broke. As always, he has his own unique perspective. Obviously, if they were trying to get rid of the higher paid old timers, T-bone would have been gone a long time ago. If you want to know something about XOJET, I recommend you ask and listen to T-bone.

Last edited:
I was told this morning we are looking for pilots both Stateside and for the Middle East. I don't know what the deal is in the US, but I know for a fact we need 5 Citation X pilots for the Middle East ASAP.

As for Broke's comment, well that's just Broke being Broke. As always, he has his own unique perspective. Obviously, if they were trying to get rid of the higher paid old timers, T-bone would have been gone a long time ago. If you want to know something about XOJET, I recommend you ask and listen to T-bone.

they fired some pilots, now instead of hiring them back they are just going with new people?

am I mis-informed?

I'll be the first to admit that our RIF was a black-eye on the history of our company, it's not going to stop us from moving forward and getting on with life.

Wow, what a great guy you must be,.... oh well f em I didnt get fired...so well just have to move on.....good luck to ya who got RIF'ed, I mean canned.

They were not furloughed, as we don't have a union and are not working under a contract. It has it benefits, as well as its obvious downsides

.....Obvious Downsides?......oh sht, you mean getting canned out of senority.....oh yea thats just a small bump in the road of life I guess.

Last edited:
I recall very recently perusing their 'careers' link on their website and noticed a bunch of forward-looking anticipatory statements referencing growth in 2008. It was a bit puzzling ..as if the page was simply 'frozen in time' from 2007. As an outsider looking in; I wasn't terribly impressed with that seemingly small aspect (perhaps an unstaffed HR recruiting dept that dropped the ball and nobody every picked it up..).

Believe it or not, investors & potential clients look at these things too.. and quickly refine an opinion about an organization based upon a public medium such as this.

After reading some of these posts, I'm not sure what to make of the place.

They were not furloughed, as we don't have a union and are not working under a contract. It has it benefits, as well as its obvious downsides. .
CitationAir doesn't have a union either but they furloughed pilots and recalled some. Having a furlough has nothing to do with a union. Some company's just do the right thing.

Flyinloki, Yes we just hired 7 I think. I know T-bone said 6, but I'm pretty sure it was 7... As far as more hirings, it might be another couple of months. We have 2 more CL300's coming in the next 3 months, so I'm guessing hiring will probably resume then.

As far as the same people who always jump on the Xojet bash wagon (broke, dime, and all their die hard union buddies), they can't and won't ever get over the fact that we terminated people instead of furloughing. There was a reason that some/most were let go out of order, I hate to say it but its true.

For those of us still here that have moved on past this event still really enjoy our job and the pilots we work with. Things are looking better and better every day and this company is still a great place to be. Take it for what its worth because I'm not going to engage in the useless banter thats about to take place from a couple of members in 3,2,1... Flame on.

If you want details, PM me loki. This thread isnt going anywhere but the garbage real quick!

Getting back to hiring... If I was to apply, who would I make my cover letter out to? "To whom it may concern" seems a little impersonal to me. Thanks!

i wasnt bashing xo at all. from your poor attitude you answered my question about why they terminated out of order.

Latest resources

Back