Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is the 'worm turning'? Could SWA finally be going international (Canada)?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So was Midwest.

What's your point?

Gup

p.s. You guys go ahead and circle jerk each other with your codeshare. I'd rather do it ourselves.

I hope we go ahead and do it. We don't need WestJet. I don't think our engines will quit when we cross the border. Maybe this is the "wake-up" call that Gary needs. We got airplanes, pilots, personnel, and we won't outsource. Let's do it.

If only I were CEO for a day....;)

I heard that the U.S. is gonna conquer Canada, SWA is gonna buy Air Canada, ebay California to the lowest bidder, keep the the U.S. flag the same, and keep on keepin' on. A ramper told me this that heard it from his Grandma who was in Toronto. She saw U.S. fighters, tanks, and SWA equipment on the ramp.

Its the Alaska buyout! It gets SWA Canada, Mexico and Hawaii in one fell swoop. You heard it here first.

Might be one of the best things to happen to WN in quite awhile. Time to really use the slogan "Its ON".

Might be one of the best things to happen to WN in quite awhile. Time to really use the slogan "Its ON".

WestJet used your business "model" and would have been a perfect partner for you, but they saw something else of value with DL. Their 737s have liveTV too and could have brought UP your product. Oh well, keep on truckin in ELP and LBB......

Bye Bye--General Lee

WestJet used your business "model" and would have been a perfect partner for you, but they saw something else of value with DL. Their 737s have liveTV too and could have brought UP your product. Oh well, keep on truckin in ELP and LBB......

Bye Bye--General Lee

LOL...... Jealousy is an ugly thing GL!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back