• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is the Piaggio a two man crew or not?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All I'm asking for is specific examples of how our pilot group was bickering and jockeying to fly the Astra but you keep dodging the question - it's not a hard question to answer as long as you're telling the truth. And I didn't say I wasn't here long enough - what I did say was I wasn't here when the Premiers came on board, so I can't speak for the bickering and jockeying that may or may not have happened then. But I was here when the bid went out for the Astra and I didn't see and of this bickering and jockeying that you know so much about. Again, please give us specific examples of how all of this bickering and jockeying went down when we got the Astra since it happens every time we bring a jet on board (your words - not mine).

Dilligaff

Last edited:
All I'm asking for is specific examples of how our pilot group was bickering and jockeying to fly the Astra but you keep dodging the question - it's not a hard question to answer as long as you're telling the truth. And I didn't say I wasn't here long enough - what I did say was I wasn't here when the Premiers came on board, so I can't speak for the bickering and jockeying that may or may not have happened then. But I was here when the bid went out for the Astra and I didn't see and of this bickering and jockeying that you know so much about. Again, please give us specific examples of how all of this bickering and jockeying went down when we got the Astra since it happens every time we bring a jet on board (your words - not mine).

Dilligaff

God, you weary me. I don't want to air your company's dirty laundry in public again. I'm putting you on my ignore list until you have something interesting to say- and no, it's not because I don't have the goods- I just don't have the energy and I don't care. Good- bye.:puke:

P.S. You don't have to sign your name to your posts- it's already in the top left hand corner.

Annoying, aren't I? Too bad I won't see your reply, you're on my ingnore list. Maybe I'll check back in a month or so to see what you folks are chattering about then.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm on the ignore list, maybe I'm not. I'm still wondering how putting a bid out for an airplane and having the pilots selected on the basis of seniority combined with the hourly mins set by the owner equate to jockeying and bickering. I know three of the selected pilots personally and they all had less than 1 year of seniority when they were awarded the airplane, so it hardly seems any weaseling was involved. I'll firmly declare that you don't have the goods to back up your statement, nor do you have the balls to admit it - coward. You say you don't want to air our dirty laundry on here, yet you never hesitate to badmouth us at every opportunity. It's sad that someone who is as well-spoken as you wish nothing but ill-will upon our company and it's employees. Sad, indeed.

Dilligaff

Maybe I'm on the ignore list, maybe I'm not. I'm still wondering how putting a bid out for an airplane and having the pilots selected on the basis of seniority combined with the hourly mins set by the owner equate to jockeying and bickering. I know three of the selected pilots personally and they all had less than 1 year of seniority when they were awarded the airplane, so it hardly seems any weaseling was involved. I'll firmly declare that you don't have the goods to back up your statement, nor do you have the balls to admit it - coward. You say you don't want to air our dirty laundry on here, yet you never hesitate to badmouth us at every opportunity. It's sad that someone who is as well-spoken as you wish nothing but ill-will upon our company and it's employees. Sad, indeed.

Dilligaff

D,

While I agree with everything you said, it's not worth it to argue with someone like peebles. He's holding on to a grudge that he can't let go of and will never listen to anyone who might have something good to say about Avantair. Your heart is in the right place, but your effort to reason with him is futile.

I think once the luster of any aircraft wears off at the end of the day its all about how much you are paid and the QOL for which you make it.

That is the exact truth. If I could get paid jet wages to fly a turbo-prop around and be home more I would consider it. Jets are cool, but they built for serious travel and that means a lot of time away from home. The issue is you can't get paid jet wages unless you fly one.

Latest resources

Back