Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IS SWAPA the "New" USAPA???? Arrogance abound!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You seem to spend a lot of time trying to convince yourself...err...I mean the rest of us...how great your job is.

Perhaps if we had only worked a little harder, we too could enjoy your glamorous lifestyle.

Probably not. Hey, what can I say? I am a very lucky guy, that loves to debate the masses.......It just works for me.

As far as you working harder, it appears you have a long way to go. I think you need to start with your debating skills, and then start reading more, especially encyclopedias. It's pretty obvious you are a "tard." I don't know if you can ever "fix" that.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Probably not. Hey, what can I say? I am a very lucky guy, that loves to debate the masses.......It just works for me.

As far as you working harder, it appears you have a long way to go. I think you need to start with your debating skills, and then start reading more, especially encyclopedias. It's pretty obvious you are a "tard." I don't know if you can ever "fix" that.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You are clearly a master debater. Must come from years of practice on those long dark lonely flights.....

You are clearly a master debater. Must come from years of practice on those long dark lonely flights.....

Wow, you actually fell for that. Thanks. That is the ONLY reason anyone would say they "debate the masses." To be a MASS DEBATOR. Come on Tard, you can do better....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Really, both of these groups demanded unrealistic outcomes. It just amazes me. No, there shouldn't be DOH or even full relative mix, but a pure staple is just ridiculous. Why don't you let neutrals (arbitrators) figure it out? I know why: You are AFRAID of the outcome. Let people on the outside determine what is fair. Gary Kelly says "PLEASE, Ya'll. Just do it...." Nah, it won't happen, the SWA guys won't allow it.... If so, let Republic come around and beat SWA in DEN at their own game.

Bye Bye--General Lee

It would be interesting to see if you opinion would be the same if you worked for WN.

So, why didn't we go for a staple for the NWA guys?

Because you guys were BOTH bankrupt and it would not have been fair.

It would be interesting to see if you opinion would be the same if you worked for WN.

Probably would not have happened, since I already did my regional/Commuter flying and I wanted a choice between DOM and INTL flying instead.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Because you guys were BOTH bankrupt and it would not have been fair.

That was quite awhile since we BOTH went BK, and our payscales were different, and rules/pensions. The problem with your argument is that F9 wasn't going to liquidate, and a better offer (Republic's was actually better--Kelly got humiliated by Bedford and his team) was on the table. If F9 could bring you some value, then you should have offered them something better. It wasn't just an asset sale, since the F9 pilots' contract stated they came with the assets. Again, your team got smacked. Just re-read that Dallas Morning News article again.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Now we are going to believe everything we read in the newspaper? I'm sure there are some good articles on DAL out there that are all true!

DING DING DING

GENITAL LEEE, LOOOOSAH

SOUFWEIST PIRATES, WINNNAH

You RECEIVE one Asian Prostitute!

MEEEEEEE SOOOOOO HAWNY!

Latest resources

Back