Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IS SWAPA the "New" USAPA???? Arrogance abound!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How do you "ignore" someone? I would like to not waste any more time reading General Lee's "every thought I've ever had I express on Flightinfo".

How do you "ignore" someone? I would like to not waste any more time reading General Lee's "every thought I've ever had I express on Flightinfo".

He's like a puppy ready to hump your leg. If you put your leg out there, it's pow-chick-a-wow-wow. Just don't give him the leg. If you give him your leg, as Joe Dirt would say, "Just let him finish."

Go to his name select it and on the bottom it has a function I believe called edit your list, select it.
The next page on the bottom left hand side is an option to edit your ignore list I believe, select that. Paste his sorry name on there and then enjoy. What a pitiful waste of carbon.

Regards
Koko

There we go, that got it. It was "user list", I added him to "ignore".

It just got frustrating thinking there was some new conversation, only to find him doing the whole autistic repetitive thing.

General Lee, you are the first guy I have ever ignored on any Internet message board, I wonder why you spend so much time typing the same thing, over and over. It's weird, and boring.

If you reply, I won't see it, but I bet that won't stop you, which will create a post that nobody else wants to read either, which seems to be the story of your existence.

Remember the math I did, you've spent at least 500 hours typing on Flightinfo, and you are actually making the forum experience worse than if you had not invested the equivalent of nine entire weeks of 8 hours per day, seven days per week of typing on here.

Why don't you go to law school, or volunteer your time at a charity? Why waste our time here?

Anyway, buh-bye.

I know whats wrong with flying the same plane for the next how many years, but's wrong with asian sluts anyway??

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back