Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

IS SWAPA the "New" USAPA???? Arrogance abound!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How do I know what your schedules are like? I have friends there, and they complain a lot, saying they are tired after their trips. How can you get such productive trips? Not all of them are two leg days. But, if you want to keep stating otherwise, go ahead.

And why do I have so many posts? I have been on this board for years, and I bring the computer along on many trips overseas. I have time to do this, and see the world. It's great.

Your Dad's trips sound tough. Some of our NWA trips to Asia are 11 day trips, and that doesn't sound great either. Our Delta trips (and most NWA trips coming up here) are a lot better. Our senior guys on the 777 do 3 day trips from ATL to NRT, worth 28 hours. Same for Joberg, Tel Aviv, Dubai.... They fly 9 days a month, and do well paywise. SYD is a 6 day trip, but the last day you can DH home to ATL if you wish via LAX. We do those types of trips on a lot of our fleets, and being senior helps. I can do 3 day trips to Europe worth 20 or so hours, or do 6 day trips worth up to 40 hours. It sounds like you have variety, but we do too. It is just different, and if you get tired of INTL flying, you can go back to DOM.

This sounds like it will just go round and round, so you just go enjoy your deal and I will enjoy mine.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General,

You just HAVE to one up every single thread input don't you?

Without fail.

I know it's killing you to respond and tell me how FANTASTIC you are so I'll let you have the last word.

G'head.
Gup

General,

You just HAVE to one up every single thread input don't you?

Without fail.

I know it's killing you to respond and tell me how FANTASTIC you are so I'll let you have the last word.

G'head.
Gup

How do you think I got 13,000 posts? Come on now! Regardless, I hope you guys have a FANTASIC day, and I will too. Bye Now.

Bye Bye--General Lee

And why do I have so many posts? I have been on this board for years, and I bring the computer along on many trips overseas. I have time to do this, and see the world. It's great.[\quote]

I spend too much time at home I guess. I wish I could get all that hotel appreciation time, so I could get my post count up!

Last edited:
And why do I have so many posts? I have been on this board for years, and I bring the computer along on many trips overseas. I have time to do this, and see the world. It's great.

I spend too much time at home I guess. I wish I could get all that hotel appreciation time, so I could get my post count up!

You are probably too tired from all of those AM trips.....and that 1 2 3 rule gets you out of the room and into a bar---wow, that does sound fun--getting wasted in TUL! Try a few beers in Stuttgart, oh wait, you did that as a kid.... LOL!

Bye Bye--General Lee

You are probably too tired from all of those AM trips.....and that 1 2 3 rule gets you out of the room and into a bar---wow, that does sound fun--getting wasted in TUL! Try a few beers in Stuttgart, oh wait, you did that as a kid.... LOL!

Bye Bye--General Lee

That could explain it, because ams are sleep deprivation exercises. That's why but I haven't done an AM in years. The last time I did one, it was like walking into a Delta lounge! That's a completely different world!

That could explain it, because ams are sleep deprivation exercises. That's why but I haven't done an AM in years. The last time I did one, it was like walking into a Delta lounge! That's a completely different world!

A Delta lounge? You mean like a frequent flyer lounge? You mean rich people in there or businessmen? Yeah, I guess that could be different for you. Free drinks, and actual food for those people there. Better than your crackers on transcons. Hey, your pay is FANTASTIC......

Bye Bye--General Lee

Lol. I meant pilot lounge, but that was funny. You're making me wish I worked morefor less so I could get a leftover 1st class meal once in a while! You got me there!

Gotta push.... I'll get back to you in 3 weeks after my vacation.....

Last edited:
Lol. I meant pilot lounge, but that was funny. You're making me wish I worked morefor less so I could get a leftover 1st class meal once in a while! You got me there!

You work more for less? You mean more legs like you do? I work less legs, and get treated a lot better, for good money. I like how you think you are Donald Trump or something. Wow, you make a few extra hundred dollars a month, and I guess that means you eat caviar at home.... But, I guess you could eat better airport food than I could, if your Captain or you RUNS in the terminal between 25 minute turns.....Make sure you get the Supreme personal pan pizza instead of just pepperoni, cause you can afford it, you fly for SWA........ I bet you tip the van guys $1.25 too instead of a buck....wow---LOL indeed!

BTW, we always get a 1st class meal on INTL flights, and a nice seat to watch a movie or take a nap. It's real nice---especially for us poor DL pilots according to you....LOL.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You work more for less? You mean more legs like you do? I work less legs, and get treated a lot better, for good money. I like how you think you are Donald Trump or something. Wow, you make a few extra hundred dollars a month, and I guess that means you eat caviar at home.... But, I guess you could eat better airport food than I could, if your Captain or you RUNS in the terminal between 25 minute turns.....Make sure you get the Supreme personal pan pizza instead of just pepperoni, cause you can afford it, you fly for SWA........ I bet you tip the van guys $1.25 too instead of a buck....wow---LOL indeed!

BTW, we always get a 1st class meal on INTL flights, and a nice seat to watch a movie or take a nap. It's real nice---especially for us poor DL pilots according to you....LOL.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You seem to spend a lot of time trying to convince yourself...err...I mean the rest of us...how great your job is.

Perhaps if we had only worked a little harder, we too could enjoy your glamorous lifestyle.

Latest resources

Back