• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Mesaba the next Newco?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Prob not, I'm sure NWA execs want something NEW"co" that they can "pump up" and sell off later (Mid-Atlantic) and walk away with thousands.....er millions in their pockets. History most likely will repeat itself!

Well here's what I heard..... This guy who knows a girl that went to a dance with some other boy talks to this chick that knows some people that saw Ferris pass out at 31 flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

cougarx530 said:
Prob not, I'm sure NWA execs want something NEW"co" that they can "pump up" and sell off later (Mid-Atlantic) and walk away with thousands.....er millions in their pockets. History most likely will repeat itself!

You guys, Mesabe, E1 and mainline need to watch this thing, NewCO=MidAtlanticII.

New-co will be NWA fer-lows and displaced DC9 people flying 110 seat jets. Keeping in the scheme of the things(Mid-Atlantic). I would not be surprised if XJ gets the first 70-90 seat A/C. Just a guess........

Nwa

Had a N.W.A. Jumpseater yesterday tell me that NWA is having trouble finding the financial backing to order These new Aircraft and that things are yet to get ugly. Seems to be very "up in the air" right now. Makes sense for Mesaba to get them though since they are only parking half their fleet by Jan. Either that or snag some of 9E's CRJ's........ Something good will Come to Mesaba especially since 9E is or supposedly in "negotiations"

I'm just guessing but my thinking is that "Newco" will either be something thrown together from scratch or an alter-ego carrier. There's no way that NWA wants to pay anything other than first year salaries.

Latest resources

Back