Is ATP on crack

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PCL and Mesa are the only ones hiring.
Not sure if PCL is anymore, but they were in Nov. Mesaba is hiring too.

Really? I remembered talking to Christina Sidwell and she said all interviews were cancelled in August. Seems kinda fishy. Oh and don't mind me. I have nothing else better to do at the moment.

I wish ATP would just go away.

They aren't helping this whole situation.

Eh I still see a little potential in ATP.

...as long as they drop the "zero to hero" thing and become a real flight school...

Who am I kidding...

Eh I still see a little potential in ATP.

...as long as they drop the "zero to hero" thing and become a real flight school...

Who am I kidding...

I'd agree with that. It runs well, there are just many conflicts of interested with examiners and they barely teach anything at all beyond what the PTS says a student should know.

Most of all I wish they'd quit marketing like they do. Going to 121 with 300, 400, maybe 500 hours is not the norm so stop trying to pretend it still is (that's my message to them, not to you).

I'd agree with that. It runs well, there are just many conflicts of interested with examiners and they barely teach anything at all beyond what the PTS says a student should know.

Most of all I wish they'd quit marketing like they do. Going to 121 with 300, 400, maybe 500 hours is not the norm so stop trying to pretend it still is (that's my message to them, not to you).

I couldn't agree with you more man. I would love for them to drop the "In X hours you can be a MESA/PNCL/TSA/XT/AE FO" crap and start teaching students how to really fly. Training up to PTS standards can only get you killed. At least thats how I taught it.

Not all postings mean that those pilots were hired at the time they posted. A lot of times the alumni forget to post where they ended up.

Latest resources

Back