• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Integration Day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You act like it's the crossing of the Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria.

Dear Captain Kangaroo,

After never seeing you on any Fractional thread before, I used the handy dandy icon which shows me all your recent posts... After reading them I realize you're a peanut gallery kind of whinny, nasally, pansy-@ss.

I believe you will be better received over on the Majors Boards where all the real pilots hang out....

The Wolf

Dear Captain Kangaroo,

After never seeing you on any Fractional thread before, I used the handy dandy icon which shows me all your recent posts... After reading them I realize you're a peanut gallery kind of whinny, nasally, pansy-@ss.

I believe you will be better received over on the Majors Boards where all the real pilots hang out....

The Wolf

Hit a nerve? What do you call it, the "Gucci" syndrome?

Your airworthiness, when I grow up can I be a pilot like you?

Bad thing is the wind moved his ********************ter so he's gonna have to dig a new hole.

And miller light cans do not make hurricane shutters.

Good luck bro.

Your airworthiness, when I grow up can I be a pilot like you?

I flew with Wolfpack here recently. I have twice the G time and international time than he does (I actually know his brother better), but I will say this.

That guy has flying in his bloodline. He is an excellent pilot and totally at ease on the flightdeck. Nothing rattled his cage the 7 days I flew with him. He's not what you would consider a "typical" coporate pilot. He speaks his opinion, but then drops it. He would make an excellent union rep.;)

Latest resources

Back