• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Integration Day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think the mood among the general NJA pilot population is to give any more "contractional relief" to the company without some clear gains to our pilots (NJI and NJA).

Oh, and Welcome Aboard!

NJI management will ask for relief from several provisions of the contract, some which they'll get, most of which they won't. Just a "for instance" of what they will get: We'll only have the 7-7 and 18 day flex schedules. The 15 day schedule makes ZERO sense for either the company or the pilots. The other stuff? Who knows.

Nine and a half years isn't too long for the welcome so, right back at ya:beer:

NJI management will ask for relief from several provisions of the contract, some which they'll get, most of which they won't. Just a "for instance" of what they will get: We'll only have the 7-7 and 18 day flex schedules. The 15 day schedule makes ZERO sense for either the company or the pilots. The other stuff? Who knows.

Nine and a half years isn't too long for the welcome so, right back at ya:beer:

Have you had a chance to actually read the LOA in detail? Section B 4 already says that there will be no 15 day schedule for the G4 or G5 (post integration), so NetJets has that detail already covered.

The only issue that I can think of from the top of my head is the crew base issue, the way I understand it is that you don't have the 100 crew bases, but just can fly from and to any place you guys care to for the start of and end of any tour. The Integration LOA doesn't mention anything about it that I can find. I would assume that if NetJets wants you guys to continue to have that benefit that they would have to be negotiate something (like give that same benefit to all the NetJets pilots.)

Hopefully all the NetJets pilots will be put on the same (higher) pay and benefit levels for the same job when any negotiations occur.

Oh, and thanks for the :beer:.

From LOA 01-013 Paragraph B.4.g.

g. The parties agree that no crewmember will be displaced from his existing base airport solely as a result of resolution of the single carrier issue described in Paragraph B.1.

From LOA 01-013 Paragraph B.4.g.

g. The parties agree that no crewmember will be displaced from his existing base airport solely as a result of resolution of the single carrier issue described in Paragraph B.1.
That's quite a bit different from being able to start and end a tour at any airport of your choice. Sounds like it'd be real easy to say a pilot would grandfathered into his current base, but to change would have to choose from the 100 crew bases. In fact, I would hope that this would be the case.

I think that will be the case Grump. But it should be 110 bases since the IBB calls for 10 additional crew bases as one of the conditions for the automatic extension in a couple years:D

yes i agree it will be 110 bases in the future, and no one will have to move from there current location. It will only effect future moves.

The other thing RTS gets is a 3 year contract extension to 2016.

Latest resources

Back