• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Integration Day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been on the 550 a number of times. It is, no question, a nice ride. But not that much better than the DA2000.

The other night I pulled into First Aviation about 2200, there were (3) 550's lit up for their all nighters to Europe. I cringed at the idea!! It would take me a week to recover from that! Then...back to work!!!

Not for me. I'll continue to hold down the fort here. That's unless they make it REAL ($$$) interesting.

Don't worry C looks like a V when flipped upside down.

Stupid Kiwi's. :)

there were (3) 550's lit up for their all nighters to Europe

That's because me and the NJA guy I was flying with got the day crossing! ;)

Oh... I love a day crossing, absolutely the best way to go to Europe. Why our owners don't do it more I have no clue.

Wolf

Is there a "best way" to go to Europe? You can keep it. If I have to leave the country, I'll take west bound thank you very much.

I'm not a huge fan of the day crossing. I like hitting paris at around 7am having breakfast taking a nap and then hitting the city for a nice walk and dinner.

Plus 3 to Japan, 1 to Korea, Vietnam, Australia, Thailand. 2 times to India... But what do I know, Im just an arrogant Jet God.

For all you knuckle heads at NJA who think you've got this international thing in the bag... go ask the guys who came over here first and see what they tell ya. Im flying with one now and I know what he'll tell you.

You act like it's the crossing of the Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria.

Latest resources

Back