• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Integration Day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How many guys from NJI have crossed a Picket Line, I know of a couple. Does this worry them?

I was wondering that also. I have never been in a union or worked for a 121 air carrier so I have no idea. Those Scabs undermined the current employees just to fly bigger airplanes for less money. Wait a minute:confused:

Sadly RTR, your attempt at equating this seniority list integration with crossing a picket line is way off base and a fairly lame jab. Whatever makes you feel better though.

Like I said, if it makes you feel better then that's great. Good on ya for such a witty joke.

People are all upset about this whole thing. If it was me I would have a complete flush bid once intregration was complete, because as we all know it's all about pay and QOL. So flying the G isn't all that. Actually I am gonna just instigate this whole thing because I love watching people blow up on here and throw fits. Everyone will be just fine, G guys will continue to fly G jets and he rest of us will fill in as our senority fits.

I'M SORRY

I thought it was funny... But,

You lost all your balls when you lost all that weight, Im ashamed of you. Get some tough skin and quit being a flip flopin spinless hack.

Welcome to the union... ever see 20 goats in a pasture with one little mole hill? Thats union politics for you, get used to it.

Hey G200, Read Cast of Thousands post#111. Notice the date, (Nov 21, 2010). Why do you think that RTS is going to let anything happen between the two groups this NOV????? ( nothing more than an announcement is my guess) This is going to give ALL those G F.O's time to upgrade don't you think???? Nothing is going to happen SOON, is my guess. And BTW There are not as many F O's as you think!!! Looking forward to meeting you when you come over and see what you think after about 1 month on the line with NJI. :beer:

Latest resources

Back