Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
737 Pylt said:
And yet you and your pals so want to do away with "scope protections."
Funny how when the shoe is on the other foot, its ok.

Funny how you still don't get it, or you just refuse to get it. We don't want an end to scope, just scope that actually protects us. As it stands now, scope can only hurt the regionals. ALPA (and you) say that we don't own any of our current flying. If that is true, how can an end to current scope hurt us at the regionals? Maybe if you give me an "ownership" in scope, and I can work with you. Otherwise, I say end scope as it currently exists - as it only restricts me without helping me. Either we work together, or we work against each other - yours and ALPA's choice....

737 Pylt said:
You post the list of plantiffs and I'll let you know which ones are the ones, this way I can't be sued for slander....We all know how you losers like to sue!
The RJDC Plaintiffs are public record. They are:
Daniel Ford
Jesse Ashcraft
Kent Dobbins

Last edited:
737 Pylt said:
We all know that the rjdc's membership is filled with the "undesirables" of aviation....No college degree, DUI's, violations.

I have a college degree, no DUI, and no FAA violations. I have never failed a checkride. Most of the RJDC supporters I know fall under the same. You are evidence enough that it doesn't take much to be a Delta pilot. Many of us never wanted to be Delta pilots and we sure as he!! don't want to be associated with the likes of you.

atlcrjdriver said:
Excellent post 79%, finally somebody sees the light. Our costs have got to be in line with the rest of the industry if we want to stay in business. For our CNC to demand a minimum rate increase of 9% for the CR7 is wishfull thinking at best when you take into acount that we are already one of the highest paid CR7 drivers w/o profit sharing.
If our CNC can manage to keep CR7=CR9 rates as they are and bring ATR and CR2 rates to industry standard with defined language profit sharing, I will be a happy camper.

BINGO! I want a 9% raise on the 70 seater - but if wishes were horses, beggers would ride.....

JoeMerchant said:
I have a college degree, no DUI, and no FAA violations. I have never failed a checkride.
Thank God, because you were the only one I was worried about :) I will definately need a driver to and from the Buffett concert.

Sorry for the thread creep everyone. 737 Pylt got my goat with his libel.

Last edited:
~~~^~~~ said:
Enough said. (My opinion is that ALPA should not be allowing pilots to bid against each other.)

I did not intend to say the RJDC could ride to your rescue. They have a full plate already.

If you believe ALPA is not complicit in the transfer of flying from Mesaba to Northwest then you are correct from your perspective. You expect nothing from your union and you have recieved all that you expected.

The ALPA cool aid is very deep over there and even I will admit Tom Wychor makes an impression. I think he is wrong, but if you are Mesaba and you are happy - well OK - I'll respect your opinion.

Well said Fins! ALPA should not be allowing pilots to bid against each other, but the fact is we ARE BIDDING AGAINST EACH OTHER.

737 Pylt said:
And yet you and your pals so want to do away with "scope protections."
Funny how when the shoe is on the other foot, its ok.

Well... actually it was the DAL pilots who let the camels nose under the tent on the RJ issue. Years ago, in a galaxy far, far away (CVG) and airline called Comair began with 50 seaters.

Now the pay is about the same for 50 seats through 100 seats. The RJ has killed the DC9, 717, 737-200/500 and F100. Ain't paybacks a bitch.

Last edited:
How did my thread on industry comparisons of 70 seat rates turn into an RJDC thread????? Oh well!

737 Pylt said:
Naah, it just easier to sue instead!

I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire!

And neither would would I..... maybe now you can understand why ALPA is a total failure. The fact is, we piss on each other on a regular basis which is not the way a true union is supposed to work. Either fix it, or don't be surprised when you get the golden shower from your so called "union brothers".....

Latest resources

Back