Indigo Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BBQ

Too bad you couldn't slide the Avatar in the back of the EX, and join in on the standard Wednesday free lunch, we could always use another grill!!
Yummy...

Now THAT is an idea, of course the 900 would stink like hickory for the next 6 months (like my garage does!)...

Of course, I would have to fire that baby up at about 6am in order to have food ready for lunch!

How are the loads?

Hey Networ-King or other Indigo pilots,

Just wondering - how have the loads been looking lately? Has the customer feedback been good? Any word on expansion in the near future? I think you guys fill a niche and I hope things get better for you guys and that you expand...

Cheers

BBQ...

Maybe "we" could slide you a discount on that "full service" contract in exchange for some BBQ?

Heavy Set,

The loads have been off and on and their not where they need to be. The pax love the service and they swear by it, we do have alot of repeat customers and I have heard nothing but good things about the service. Don't think Indigo is going to be around too much longer if the loads don't improve. But then again, Im just a pilot and you know what they say about pilots and business............................I do have to admit.....living in Teterboro does suck A$$. Does anybody know the suicide rate in that state?

Networ-King,

I like your sense of humor... How do you like the ERJ after flying the Airbus and 737?

By the way, are you furloughed from another airline? What is your status beyond Indigo?

Heavy Set,

I am furloughed from Delta, maybe in another 5 years something might come up over there for me. Dunno and I really don't care anymore. I have to admit that the airbus is an awsome piece of machine and does the job well and its alot of fun to drive. I enjoyed what little time I had in the 737-200 sim at DAL and it was great to get in there after 3 1/2 years of losing my scan and perfecting my stare on the PFD and ND. The ERJ????? (Disclaimer)..... if you are an ERJ driver do not read on.........

The ERJ (IMO) sucks A$$. We have the thing set up with less then half the seats on the airline version (16) and the thing performs like a dog. The buses that I flew had 179 seats on them versus jetblue of 162 and the darn plane still performed beautifully. The ERJ 135 dutch rolls in level flight with the autopilot on ----->nonfreakingstop. Slight rudder manipulation in level flight is SOP to make the darn thing stop. But I guess in this day and age I could be flying something alot worse. You ERJ driver that did read on...... don't beat me up too bad, this is just my opinion and thats all that it is my opinion. 2 things that EVERYBODY in this world has...... OPINIONS and A$$HOLES. But honestly...... after Indigo???? Its time to get out of aviation and make some real money. Good luck to all......................

The opinions posted about the Emb-135 previously are not the opinoins of "Webslinger".......a corrupt, mischievous person tapped into my "sign on" while at work. Please dissregard this post for this person is NOT representative of myself. Thank you. And appologies to everyone. I DO NOT, NOR DID NOT work for DAL.

Latest resources

Back