• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Incoming!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree with Sokol. With all due respect to those who disagree.

"It places the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again." With all due respect, climb out of the hole buddy.

As of 1808E on 02-24-2011, Netjets is officially a very unpleasant place of employment.

Discuss.

Ah yes...the "I know something you don't know" post designed to show off in front of the other kids. Most likely the result of a severe lack of attention during child hood or possibly insufficient breast feeding.

Sum major BOHICA

Since there are some Netjet C@ck teases here...

I heard an increase in insurance premiums and co-pays. Some company funded insurance perks going away..vision, dental. Company going exclusively to 6-4 schedule. Tight restrictions on crew meals and travel and hotel policy is in review, looking at cheaper alternatives.

What I heard.

Cape Air is gearing up for a really big announcement regarding the acquisition of a "large fleet of jets for business and personal use".

What I heard.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cape Air is gearing up for a really big announcement regarding the acquisition of a "large fleet of jets for business and personal use".

What I heard.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

All 2700+ pilots from said acquired company will be stapled to the bottom of Cape Air's seniority list.

What I heard.

If whatever is going on at NJ is THAT big, there will be an AIN ALERT out by this afternoon...

...and they're NEVER wrong ;)

Latest resources

Back